Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes I just don't feel

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 8 Replies

Like I can make it through anymore.

=/

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Hugs mama! Whats up? If you need to talk, I am here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh honey I'm sorry! Just keep swimming. Big hugs!

coupon_ash_back
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM

thanks, i'm just really depressed.My husband isn't exactly helping either but making it worse by being a dick. So I pretty much feel alone.

I think I know why I feel this way though, my antibiotics that i'm taking has a warning that says it increases suicidal thoughts and could worsen depression. Luckily today is the last day I have to take them.

l know what to tell my doctor to not prescribe now if I ever get sick again. I didn't think medicine for a bladder infection wouold affect my emotions.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

H.E.Smama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
((hugs)) hope things get better soon mama! just remember that you are a wonderful, beautiful mama!

you is smart, you is kind, you is important :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Hugs mama! I have been battling depression for years. Depression among other things...I totally understand. I wish I could kick your hubby in the nuts for you! LOL. Sometimes when I feel really down, writing down my emotions, reading it, and then ripping it up and throwing it away makes me feel alot better. Sounds really weird but it works. Its one of the many things I learned while I was in therapy after my nervous breakdown.
You will get through, but if you feel like you may seriously do something please reach out to someone to get you help. And if you ever need to talk, i am here. you can PM me. I will give you my number, you can text me if you want.

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

thanks, i'm just really depressed.My husband isn't exactly helping either but making it worse by being a dick. So I pretty much feel alone.

I think I know why I feel this way though, my antibiotics that i'm taking has a warning that says it increases suicidal thoughts and could worsen depression. Luckily today is the last day I have to take them.

l know what to tell my doctor to not prescribe now if I ever get sick again. I didn't think medicine for a bladder infection wouold affect my emotions.

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Hugs mama! I have been battling depression for years. Depression among other things...I totally understand. I wish I could kick your hubby in the nuts for you! LOL. Sometimes when I feel really down, writing down my emotions, reading it, and then ripping it up and throwing it away makes me feel alot better. Sounds really weird but it works. Its one of the many things I learned while I was in therapy after my nervous breakdown.
You will get through, but if you feel like you may seriously do something please reach out to someone to get you help. And if you ever need to talk, i am here. you can PM me. I will give you my number, you can text me if you want.

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

2babygurls.h.f
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM
:-( everyone has it rough sometimes.. that's when you nip it in the butt and move on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Im serious! I know we dont talk on here often, but I am here for you mama!! Big Hugs!!

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)