Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not fracking perfect!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:33 AM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

And that's ok. It's ok for you to not be perfect either... I hereby give you permission to be flawed and imperfect. (Just in case you were laboring under the misconception that you have to be everything to everyone at all times.)

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel that I should be perfect and do everything for everyone... But you are so correct! I always want to take time for myself but I feel guilty. I hate that I make myself feel like I need to be the best at it all...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treaH
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for reminding me. Im sick of trying to be super perfect all the time. Ugh. Eff it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm nowhere near perfect, even though everyone thinks I should be. I just like being me. Imperfection is way better than the stress of trying to be pefect. That's where people drive themselves crazy.
Thx for posting :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM

You need to do something for yourself today! Even if it's just painting your toe nails!

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

I feel that I should be perfect and do everything for everyone... But you are so correct! I always want to take time for myself but I feel guilty. I hate that I make myself feel like I need to be the best at it all...

H.E.Smama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
its official i love you!!

ha like it wasn't official before! :-)

Im perfectly imperfect and its what makes me such a wonderful person!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beach_star
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I always feel like I need to be perfect. I know that it's impossible. But I still feel that way.

GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:01 PM

good

Eff it! Do what you can, but don't chase the impossible.

Quoting treaH:

Thank you for reminding me. Im sick of trying to be super perfect all the time. Ugh. Eff it.

GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM

That's why I posted this. I put this tremendous pressure on myself to be perfect and to live up to ALL expectations (even conflicting ones) and it just can't be done.

Quoting beach_star:

I always feel like I need to be perfect. I know that it's impossible. But I still feel that way.

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL yeah I am about to get in the shower, do what needs to get done and I am painting my nails actually lol. That was something I wanted to do today.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

You need to do something for yourself today! Even if it's just painting your toe nails!

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM

You wouldn't be so awesome if you were actually perfect. Can you imagine how annoying people would be if they were actually perfect?! Ugh! I would go crazy. My goal this week is to remember that I can't do everything.

Quoting H.E.Smama:

its official i love you!!

ha like it wasn't official before! :-)

Im perfectly imperfect and its what makes me such a wonderful person!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)