Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nipple piercing....

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM
  • 17 Replies
I'm thinking about it.... anyone have them? Did u get them after or before u breastfed? Pain compared to other piercings? I have my tongue done and my ears gauged and had my belly done. My nipples aren't really that sensitive. I've read it hurts a lot, but I'm not sure if that's just people who's are sensitive...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2cuties0406
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM
For me, the first wasn't bad but the second one hurt like hell. I had my tongue done and eyebrow and the nipples were the worst for me. But the pain went away fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM

not for me. lol

ms.sophsmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM
I've wondered the same.. but I'm nt sure I'd do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylenkodysmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:20 PM
I had mine done before kids. It was the most painful piercing for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbymommy915
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Hurt like Hell for me and I've had everything pierced at least once and I have many tats.... Nips were still the.most painful
dbush0584
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Got mine done tandem and never had a problem. Hurt less than any of my other tattoos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortcakes13
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM
My nipples were not painful compared to my other ones...I have my ears gauged (1/2 inch), tongue, eyebrows, lips, and belly button... I have had others but those r the ones I have currently...I had my nipple piercings before I breastfed, took them out... when I was done got them pierced again...then took them out to breastfeed again... and I haven't gotten them done again... just finished breastfeeding...I will probably pierce them again... :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amber7_marie
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Oh I forgot I also have an industrial and that hurt like hell but only for a sec. Then I was fine.... I've already breastfed, he's 4. So.... I'm just so curious. I just dont want to get one done and be like, oh screw that I'm not doing the second. Because I want both.... I also have five tattoos, one is a cover up done last July and it hurt!!! No other tats or piercings I have were painful to me....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherrywaves21
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Hurt like a mother effer. Then I had a kid in day care who enjoyed using nipples as handles. Little butthead pulled one loose. I wanted to launch him across the room lol. He loved boobs no mater what you said or did he would not leave them alone. After that incident I took them out. I will never ever ever get them again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Never had it done did heard it hurts though I only have my lip pierced for now and that didn't hurt at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)