Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

serious vent, before i go nuts!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

To start at the beginning, df and i are going through some issues that are leading to us filling custody work, in case we decide to seperate....And i dont know if im out of line for feeling/thinking this way but the man can hardly take care of himself, it scares me to think of hime taking care of ds alone! I have noticed that i cannot trust that just because df is 2feet away from ds means that he is going to notice himtrying to eat a box of tacs, climbing on the table, trying to grab dh coffe (all truely happened).  It drives me NUTS and frankly scares me. god forbid i actually try and count on df occasionly when he is home

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:04 PM

hugs

thinkpink2012
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM
You just have to have faith in him. I know when I'm around my husband is more lax on paying attn to our kiddo but when I'm not around he is all eyes and ears on him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 4:43 AM

sad

picalm
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:12 AM

frown mini

SOCO101
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Quoting thinkpink2012:

You just have to have faith in him. I know when I'm around my husband is more lax on paying attn to our kiddo but when I'm not around he is all eyes and ears on him.

Same here.  When I'm around dh knows if dd is doing something wrong I'll get her so he doesn't worry about it, but when I'm gone he takes good care of her. But I don't know yall personally, some men have no need to be alone with a child that young because they don't realize how fast something can happen.

beco8627
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Wow, is this all men or what?? When I'm around, my husband doesn't pay attention to ANYTHING, knowing that I'm right there if something were to happen. However, if he has had them alone for a few hours he will tell me about their time together and surprise the hell out of me with the way he takes care of them....every single time! So, I know that even though he appears to be a lazy head when mama is watching and waiting for the kids to do something, he's got everything under control on his own!

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting thinkpink2012:

Same here.  When I'm around dh knows if dd is doing something wrong I'll get her so he doesn't worry about it, but when I'm gone he takes good care of her. But I don't know yall personally, some men have no need to be alone with a child that young because they don't realize how fast something can happen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)