• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Benefit Cosmetics (PIOG)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:09 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do any of you ladies use Benefit Cosmetics? have you tried any of their products?

The packaging has me in love with them already, but the price tags are pretty off-putting. As always, on amazon, the reviews are good and not soo good, so I thought I'd ask the ladies on here.

They have a concealer sample box for $36 bucks that I really, really want to try, but I want to know if the products are worth the price first.

Because if they are, this may be my new brand.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Look up reviews on Youtube. That's what I do before I buy something spendy that way I can see it in action and not just read text. I don't own any benefit so I can't help with personal experience. I do hear good things about their concealer though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM

my sister uses it and loves it. I personally prefer Bare Minerals, but have to buy Maybelline or Revlon (with coupons!) because we have no money :(

ok...pity party is over. It really all depends on what works with your skin type. Is there a Benefit Bar at your mall? You could always have them do your makeup for you and then see how you like it at the end of the day. I think Ulta might carry it too - if so, they can apply it for you too.

cowboysgirl2810
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:25 PM
OMG! I am OBSESSED!!!!!! I know the set your talking about and its AMAZING! I have almost all of their products! The lil travel kits are great because you can try several products with out investing in the full size. I have SUPER sensitive skin and have never had a reaction of ANY sort to any of it! The packaging and names are adorable and make me giggle. But I highly reccomend! If you have any specific questions (about individual products) let me know. Like I said I have almost everything! And if I don't own it, I've used it! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xRockaBrittanyx
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I know what you mean about their sample packages. I was actually looking at buying the Confessions of a Concealaholic sample set. D'you suppose it's worth $36?  It's great to hear such a good review from someone, thank you!

Quoting cowboysgirl2810:

OMG! I am OBSESSED!!!!!! I know the set your talking about and its AMAZING! I have almost all of their products! The lil travel kits are great because you can try several products with out investing in the full size. I have SUPER sensitive skin and have never had a reaction of ANY sort to any of it! The packaging and names are adorable and make me giggle. But I highly reccomend! If you have any specific questions (about individual products) let me know. Like I said I have almost everything! And if I don't own it, I've used it! Lol!

vwd_johnson
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:51 PM
I like them. I can't afford it, but when I worked in cosmetics in macys I always wore their stuff. Them, diore and MAC..all good stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xRockaBrittanyx
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:33 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)