• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO and baby names..

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:04 PM
  • 18 Replies
Did your SO come up with a baby name so horrible that you would not consider it.. Mine did. I can remember the main one that he loved and I'm hoping someone will bring it up haha cuz it was horrible. Please don't get offended if someone mentions your kids name. My df said Otto, Eldro, and other that I can't remember
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laurenb1
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reddecker
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Dh wanted to name our son Nickodemus..oh hell no!

feliciasmith
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:10 PM
My df's name is nicholas and he hates when people call him nickodemus lol

And my dds name was supposed to be Raelyn Cecilia (poopheads last name) he picked the middle name but i changed it.
I actually really like cecilia and if we were still together Id use it for my next but now it would be really weird lol

Quoting reddecker:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.E.Smama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:11 PM
well this makes me sound bad but dds father wanted a Jr.. woulda been Travis terriel... i loved terriel but i did not want a Travis Jr!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LRay121
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

dh wanted Audin for our girl. Think it's really cute for a boy, not a girl. My best friend is also pregnant, and her SO is wanting Thorn or Bixby for their boy. I can't see Thorn. It just seems like a negative word with a painful connotation. No offence to any Thorns, or mommies of Thorns :)

reddecker
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:14 PM

there was a movie that had recently come out with Robin Williams and his dogs name was Nickodemus so I associated that with being a dogs name. I would have been fine with Nicholas but he didn't like that. Which I thought was weird cause they are about the same thing. We would have called him Nick for short with either name.

That would be kinda weird to use that name.

Quoting feliciasmith:

And my dds name was supposed to be Raelyn Cecilia (poopheads last name) he picked the middle name but i changed it.
I actually really like cecilia and if we were still together Id use it for my next but now it would be really weird lol

Quoting reddecker:

kaygarcia97
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Ethel.

I shit you not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feliciasmith
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Haha I hate when I think if animals when parents tell me their kids name :/

I came up with some pretty awful names too that Im glad I didnt name my baby lol like esther, then I saw the orphan movie. its a ccute name but.....im just glad I didnt name her that. And Wilder for her first name, my hormons made me crazy AND unreasonable lol

Quoting reddecker:

there was a movie that had recently come out with Robin Williams and his dogs name was Nickodemus so I associated that with being a dogs name. I would have been fine with Nicholas but he didn't like that. Which I thought was weird cause they are about the same thing. We would have called him Nick for short with either name.

That would be kinda weird to use that name.

Quoting feliciasmith:

Quoting reddecker:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMommy11
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM
DH wanted to name our son Rufus. No joke!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLLove
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Achillies, he is trying to push it if one of these babies are a boy. UM no way...never going to happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)