Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Caught what you were saying in the background of the video...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM
  • 18 Replies

simple frown

As you know, I was feeling pretty down this morning, but I have been feeling much much better. Thanks to you ladies.

I get on facebook, and view a sweet video of my sil's son, and in the background I notice fil talking about me and dh, about how dh missed out on life and never got to do anything etc.

It really just has me upset. What they don't know is that it's a choice we both made. It's our life and if we were able to do it all again we would.

Dh also wanted to marry me before dd1 was even created...even before we dated.

...the things you hear when you don't want to.

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coupon_ash_back
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:00 PM

:/

StarryRain
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Damn. I'd be furious, and totally hurt!!! And a bit confrontational!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjellis718
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM
:( I'd talk to FIL about it. If you're like me you won't be able to move past it until you've confronted it. Better to know the truth than have him talk about you behind your back. So sorry that ruined your morning!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM
My mil is EXACTLY the same way...she hates my guts.
She also tells ppl that my kids aren't dh's.lmfao if you saw them you'd laugh tooo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I'm not that thrilled with any of dh's family in the first place so this makes it worse. :/ I think i'll need to wait a while before bringing it up because i'm so mad. He's also the type that thinks he is right about everything, even if he's wrong and no one can tell him otherwise.

Quoting mjellis718:

:( I'd talk to FIL about it. If you're like me you won't be able to move past it until you've confronted it. Better to know the truth than have him talk about you behind your back. So sorry that ruined your morning!

coupon_ash_back
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:14 PM

wow, that's messed up. I think dh's family thought that way too when I got pregnant with dd1.

In-laws....smh.

Quoting RoxyJI:

She also tells ppl that my kids aren't dh's.lmfao if you saw them you'd laugh tooo.

prdmomnarmywife
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I would post a lovely comment under the video ,but after allowing dh to hear it first .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back

i'm trying to get over it, but I haven't been so hurt in a really long time.

The last time was kind of silly. Fil put a status on his fb along the lines of "I'm cleaning out my friends list, just people who aren't adding value to my life, and i'm obviously not adding to theirs"...I got deleted, and not his other daughter-in-law. So I took it personal :p

Quoting StarryRain:

Damn. I'd be furious, and totally hurt!!! And a bit confrontational!

RoxyJI
Exactly. Luckily, my dh knows shes a whack job and is by my side 100 %. How does your dh react?

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

wow, that's messed up. I think dh's family thought that way too when I got pregnant with dd1.

In-laws....smh.

Quoting RoxyJI:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I wouldn care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)