Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you return an order...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM
  • 22 Replies
if they get it wrong? we got take out at our favorite place (we go atleast 2x a month) and they got dh's order wrong, so i called to complain (nicely) and ask for a different plate, and dh is like im not eating the new one, they'll spit in it... im like seriously? what would you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coonsblessed
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM

It's against the law to spit in it.  There are all kinds of health regulations preventing it and more often than not (I've noticed from working in restaurants) if an order is returned the person in charge (manager, etc) is usually the one to remake it (unless they are just way too busy).  I wouldn't be too worried about it.

2timezthefun
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting coonsblessed:

It's against the law to spit in it.  There are all kinds of health regulations preventing it and more often than not (I've noticed from working in restaurants) if an order is returned the person in charge (manager, etc) is usually the one to remake it (unless they are just way too busy).  I wouldn't be too worried about it.

It might be against the law but that doesnt mean people don't do it . Don't forget about that dominos that would sneeze fart cough spit in the customers oders 

twin girls baby boyMy day is NEVER boring in love expecting boy

2timezthefun
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I do send food back sometimes and I just hope nothing is wrong with it . I know a lot of peopel who dont send food back in fear that someone will do something to the new order 

Manderkinz1989
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Usually no I don't. It's not like it's going to hurt me if I eat something other than what I ordered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:04 PM
I will send it back. But nicely. Usually if they are nice and courteous about the error, I don't worry. If they seem really snide and grumpy, I will look over the food when I get it. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup, if it's bad enough or I'm that picky that time. I've worked at many restaurants and I know that they make mistakes, but they also are capable of correcting them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS.GiFFord
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I rarely complain...I've seen Waiting.

Zacksmama82411
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:07 PM
lol thats what i told him! but he acts like a child when it comes to food! LOL

Quoting coonsblessed:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zacksmama82411
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM
lol ewwww people do that??

Quoting 2timezthefun:

Quoting coonsblessed:

It might be against the law but that doesnt mean people don't do it . Don't forget about that dominos that would sneeze fart cough spit in the customers oders 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

No I don't...unless it's a steak or something and it's  not done all the way or something....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)