Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My best friends Baby Shower

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok so my best friend has been living in Oklahoma with her new husband for about a year now. We've know each other for 10 years and she is coming back to Cali in July. Therefore, I said I would do her baby shower!

Now she's thinking so far she wants My Little Pony theme if its a girl. and Simba from lion king if it's a boy. She's only 11 weeks so I am WWAAAAYYY ahead on this but I'm like that so it's all good lol.

Now my question is I want to have some cool little prizes for the games we are going to play but I can't afford to break the bank =(. It will be at her husbands parents house and her sister in law will be making the cake so I am saving there.. but I'm stuck for what to do for prizes... and party favors for that matter... Anyone have any tips or ideas??

p.s. I am also going to make the invitations lol.

My First Time Mom BLOG, Feel Free to Visit: http://fkoen.blog.com/

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Echo1605
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM
For mine, we hit up the back end caps at target for the clearance items. Also there are some nice cheap items you can find at $5 below and stores as such. Good luck!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy1310
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM
The doller store has cute baby shower stuff too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megc721
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM

They have these wash cloths that you can get at the dollar store and wrap them and make them look like little cakes their really cute :)

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Dollar Stores have some cute unique things sometimes. My cousin got a lor of my little party favors there and everyone loved them.

H.E.Smama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:41 PM
try the dollar tree cute stuff for low price!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FaeBrooke
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Thank you everyone. I am so excited... I am thinking of doing some kind of gift card as the grand prize but don't know yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abbysmommy0208
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 7:01 AM
We had little body wash with loofa sponge in a little package. They ordered them from kohls online they were like 2$ each
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)