Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear I am going to loose my friggan mind!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM
  • 2 Replies

I posted earlier about having a cyst on my ovaries and round ligament pain while I am 7wks pregnant. I have been trying to rest and take it easy today. But it is hard when my one year old son follows me around all day screaming at me because I can not hold him. I keep breaking down and trying to hold him. But, end up in more pain. I wana cry this sucks so bad. I dont know what to do? If I hold him I make him happy but could hurt the new baby. If I dont hold him I feel like the worlds worst mom but I know I am not hurting the new baby. Omg I am so tired and in so much pain! 

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
beco8627
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Just guide him to couch, sit down, help him up and snuggle. Don't need to "pick him up" in order to hold him and show him love
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beemer00o0
by Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I tried the holding him while I am sitting thing he just starts screaming. I think it is due to his teething? He only stops if I am carrying him or bouncing him around. It probably doesnt help that his daddy is away on assignment lately (Army)

Quoting beco8627:

Just guide him to couch, sit down, help him up and snuggle. Don't need to "pick him up" in order to hold him and show him love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)