Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

operation plan my bday!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:51 PM
  • 7 Replies
So Friday I'll be 25 (eeek) and that day we will spend time as a family. Saturday my inlaws are taking my older boys overnight. Most likely we will have to take Josh with us to dinner (he will be 2months on Saturday and I'm bf), then we will have the night with just the 3 of us. I plan on getting some lovin but we will watch a movie together as well.

So we need a movie....
I've thought about abduction
Hubby will let me pick the movie since its my bday.
(Besides having Josh, it doesn't pay for us to go to a movie theater as we have one I'm our basement, surround sound, 150in screen)

I hate scarey movies and hubby hates cheesy chick flicks.

Give some ideas ladies.

We have 3 options for dinner Applebees, Kings Wok, and El Loro's. I'm kind of thinking El Loro's but if they find out its your bday they make you wear a giant sombero.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ProudMomma1022
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Hubby and i are going to watch real steel tonight so ill have to let you know how it is. I think it might be out in red box. But we are ordering it off of ondemand. I personally would choose an adventure movie since you don't like scary and he's a no go on chick flicks LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybugemt
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Reel steal is awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what one of my other friends said so this is a good thing! :) now to just pull dh away from xbox live LOL

Quoting Ladybugemt:

Reel steal is awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladybugemt
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
My two yr old dd got into it!

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

That's what one of my other friends said so this is a good thing! :) now to just pull dh away from xbox live LOL

Quoting Ladybugemt:

Reel steal is awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sam.Marie
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Hubby mentioned that one. Totally let me know if its any good.

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Hubby and i are going to watch real steel tonight so ill have to let you know how it is. I think it might be out in red box. But we are ordering it off of ondemand. I personally would choose an adventure movie since you don't like scary and he's a no go on chick flicks LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM
It was awesome! Very good movie. Totally rent it do it!

Quoting Sam.Marie:

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sam.Marie
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Ok I'll have to rent it and surprise hubby with it.

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

It was awesome! Very good movie. Totally rent it do it!

Quoting Sam.Marie:

Quoting ProudMomma1022:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)