Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please don't tell me to piss on a keyboard

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ladies: question. I .... Kinda think I screwed up my birth cotrol pill.... Not only did I switch pills but my schedule drastically changed and so I skipped 2 pills. Not in a row but a couple weeks apart. After I accidentally skipped the second pill I took it along with that days pill and informed my husband we would have to do the pull n prey for the next couple weeks until I started a new pack this was about a week ago. Weeellll he forgot to pull this was about 4 days after I doubled up on the missed pill. 2 days after said incident I got my period but only lightly and only for a couple days this isn't an am I pregnant I know that's it's poooosssiiiibbbllleee I am married with two kids so if I am I am my question is how long should I wait to test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxBiteMExx
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
2 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Until the first day of your next period if you miss it? Or two weeks? I dunno. I always wait a couple of weeks, test, then in a week or so test again to be sure...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma_sam
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM

i waited til i was 2 days late for me period to test.

GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Where were you in your cycle when you missed the pills? If you already got a period on time according to your projected cycle, then you should go ahead and test now.

barefootmommi
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:00 PM
I got a period for my projected cycle like I said though it came a little early it was short n light

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Where were you in your cycle when you missed the pills? If you already got a period on time according to your projected cycle, then you should go ahead and test now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Drama.Llama
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Pee a phone.e it will tell you immediately lol!
:p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:08 PM

When was that? I would test now and then wait two weeks from the missed "pull and pray" to be on the safe side.

Quoting barefootmommi:

I got a period for my projected cycle like I said though it came a little early it was short n light

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

coupon_ash_back
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I love the part "forgot to pull"....so I guess your just praying :p

*GL*

cowboysgirl2810
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:12 PM
It wouldn't hurt to test now. Just go buy a 2 pack. Or liek I did, a box from the dollar store! Lol! Test now, then wait about 2 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiCo86
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Personally, I would never trust "the pill"

Also ... I would chill my gills until my next period is due (and then if I am a week late I would test)

Obviously, you are aware of your body and your cycle ... don't stress yourself too much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)