Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thinking about... PIOG

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

Delayed vaxing or not vaxing at all. I currently vax but my son had a reaction (high fever) after he got his last vax's when he'd never had a reaction before. I'm looking for facts and info on all sides. I have searched it but all I come up with are biased opinions. If you ladies could give me some links that would be great!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LalaWiley
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:42 PM
My DD has a reaction to one of her shots every time but I stay on schedule. Her reactions are always mild and nothing compared to her getting the actual virus/disease.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luv_my_xiya
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Dd isnt vaxed...but I dont have any links
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I don't have any links, but I lean toward delayed vaxing. We don't do more than one shot per visit (except for this last time when DS had three and it was AWFUL!) to try to keep an eye on what he reacts to and not overload his system.

T-Rentsmommy06
My boys are vaxed, but we did delayed. And did not do so many at one time. I also am selective on the newer ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsErdos2011

My son spiked a fever of almost 103 by the time we got it under control after never having a fever over 100 and never having more than a slight cold since birth. I know they do good and maybe I'm being a nervous nelly about it but the 'what if' factor is constantly nagging me.

Quoting LalaWiley:

My DD has a reaction to one of her shots every time but I stay on schedule. Her reactions are always mild and nothing compared to her getting the actual virus/disease.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

PitaPata Dog tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)