Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wtf, this cant be serious *edit with another posting*update

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM
  • 20 Replies
****update****
So the post about the 5 mo old has been removed. I did call dhs as well as flagged the post so i dont know if bp removed it or the sickos

Hey, Birth mother wishes to give up her 10 months old boy for adoption. She is willing to do a legal and open adoption. She will like to meet a caring, loving and God fearing family for this. Email her if interested.

• Post ID: 9937668 philadelphia

to give our son for adoption. He is affectionate ,healthy and very playful. He is now 5 months old and my husband and I are looking for an adoptive home for the baby. We've come to realized that he will be better if he has an adoptive family where love,care and attention will giving to him. All we want for him is a home , a secured home for his future. We are willing to provide with more information about our family if you are serious. Only serious inquiry please. We do not need someone who will judge us for our action. we have talked about this for long and we have come to the conclusion. thanks for understanding

I dont disagree with the choice, just the method

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Childcare/parents-looking-for-an-adoptive-home-for-their-affectionate-ana-healthy-baby-boy/9952020

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Childcare/10-months-old-baby-boy-for-adoption/9937668
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaHome
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Wow. I applaud them for making the right decision, but damn! Did they just decide they didnt like being parents?

I dont get it.

LalaWiley
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I hope its a scam/joke. Its a child not a puppy!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I think it's to illustrate how silly it is to get rid of a dog just because you "don't have the time." At least, I hope that's what it's about...

missbrinleysmom
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM

this is crazy! While I feel that adoption is one of the most beautiful gifts a person can give to others, this method is just creepy. It is a baby not a used lawn mower!

JakesMom712
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:55 PM
I understand the decision. But why not go through an agency or dhs

Quoting MamaHome:

Wow. I applaud them for making the right decision, but damn! Did they just decide they didnt like being parents?

I dont get it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaofemma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Can someone make the link clickable?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RGladson
Man, if that's real, then I think they could've found better resources to go through.

I, personally couldn't even think about giving my baby up after 5 months. :/ Sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHome

I hope its a joke. Thats too crazy!

Quoting JakesMom712:

I understand the decision. But why not go through an agency or dhs

Quoting MamaHome:

I dont get it.

maria295447
please im mobile

Quoting mommaofemma:

Can someone make the link clickable?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickellmomof2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Whoa...I have no problem with giving a baby up for adoption, but making a classified add to do so?  He's nut a puppy...that's just wierd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)