• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make it stop!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:39 PM
  • 7 Replies
I have been eating like crazy tonight!! 1) vegetable fried rice for dinner 2) baked potato for a snack 3) just ate like 6 of the easter fun sized sixlets...ugh just thought it would help me if i saw it written down :)
Anyone else on a food binge?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
manamott
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I just ate my third hostess raspberry filled powdered doughnut...and I'm seriously considering a fourth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaehawk
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Its nice to know i am not alone! :) i am eating ice but its not working today..boo! Haha!

Quoting manamott:

I just ate my third hostess raspberry filled powdered doughnut...and I'm seriously considering a fourth.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjellis718
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Sometimes it's better to just figure out that thing you're really craving and eat it! Even if it is a few doughnuts :) better to get what you're wanting and get it over with than eat waaaayyy more and still not be satisfied.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ekh2010
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Half a carolines breakfast burrito handful of cheezits 3taquitos a cheese stick 2quarts of water 3cups of coffee 1 enchilada with papas and pineapple and a klondike bar. Damn ima fat ass. Moo literally lol gonna have wine in about 5 min I brush my teeth wen I think I'm eating to much. Every now and then its ok to cheat but I always try and think if I'd let my kid eat all I'm eating....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaehawk
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:55 PM
I agree! Lol thats why i ate the baked potato..gonna brush mu teeth an see if it helps

Quoting mjellis718:

Sometimes it's better to just figure out that thing you're really craving and eat it! Even if it is a few doughnuts :) better to get what you're wanting and get it over with than eat waaaayyy more and still not be satisfied.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manamott
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Lol and now I'm regretting my decision to have the fourth! Bwhahahahaha

Quoting jaehawk:

Its nice to know i am not alone! :) i am eating ice but its not working today..boo! Haha!

Quoting manamott:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaehawk
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Oh no! Thats y i posted mine..haha!

Quoting manamott:

Lol and now I'm regretting my decision to have the fourth! Bwhahahahaha

Quoting jaehawk:

Quoting manamott:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)