• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im at the ER.....KINDa A UPDaTE!....UPDaTE #2!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM
  • 46 Replies
so im at work doing what i do and all of a sudden i get hella bad pain in my stomach like contraction take ur breath away pain(my lmp was jan 1st) took a preg test about 2weeks ago neg hubby is fixed ....but this dang pain is no joke!....im thinking cyst???....it hit my side and my whole lower stomach made me break out in a sweat.....wtf could this be!........................UPDaTE well i had my u/s internal and external.....dr office called me and said dr wants me to come in to go over my results!....if it wasnt anything he would of said everythings fine right!.....so here i am at the dr scared as hell!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~well i was right!....i have a cyst! 4cm cyst!...i called my ob seeing her next week cuz my primary dr was like see u in 6 weeks!!???? hello im in pain! and u want it to burst!?.....im pretty good at handleing pain but damn constant ache and hurts like hell when i stand and even more when i walk....ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyuteangl88
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:36 PM
What side is it on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:44 PM
its all over...its not my appendix i had that removed a very long time ago.....it feels like a contraction when ur in labor wrapping around my sides and takin my breath away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaehawk
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Dang! Hope they find it an fix it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhSara87
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Could be a cyst
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Hope everything is okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2my2boys
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:49 PM
thats what im thinking!....i went to my ob a few days ago and all she did was right a lab script to check my thyroid!....no blood test no ultrasound to check for a cyst and i was goin to go back to her this week but then got this very bad pain so i need to know asap whats going on

Quoting OhSara87:

Could be a cyst

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhSara87
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:16 AM
It took for me 3 visits to my gyno, 2 ultrasounds & blood work to figure out my thyroid is producing its hormones ok but running slow & have PCOS & not sure about ttc & to stop ttc for now :-(.

First time I went I was only 1 1/2 months late 3 months after having a chemical pregnancy. This last time I was almost 4 months late. All prego tests pointed negative.

Good luck hope you get answers!!

Quoting mama2my2boys:

thats what im thinking!....i went to my ob a few days ago and all she did was right a lab script to check my thyroid!....no blood test no ultrasound to check for a cyst and i was goin to go back to her this week but then got this very bad pain so i need to know asap whats going on

Quoting OhSara87:

Could be a cyst

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I had a cyst burst and it hurt like a mofo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Katie on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Kidney stone maybe?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)