Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All Inclusive vacations.........Need your opinion

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

Okay so I need some suggestions from those who have done an all inclusive vacation before. I want to know the best place. Mark's parents are thinking about taking everyone for an all inclusive vacation this december. There will be 6 adults and three 3 year olds (me and my bf's son and his brother and sister in law's twins). So yeap we want to be family friendly all inclusive so that we don't have to worry about how much we are going to be spending for dinner.

We are also thinking about the disney family cruise. What do you all think?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sreichelt26
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:21 AM
We did an all inclusive resort for our honeymoon and it was nice not having to worry about paying for food and stuff.

Dh has been on a cruise and said they're awesome. I think the Disney cruise would be fun since you have the kiddos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Omg...I need to go to bed. I thought your title said "all inclusive vaccinations" Lmao *facepalm*

I've heard the Disney ones are awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busymom64064
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM

teah im thinking that the disney cruise would be great as well, but all that is left are those 14+ day cruises......

Quoting sreichelt26:

We did an all inclusive resort for our honeymoon and it was nice not having to worry about paying for food and stuff.

Dh has been on a cruise and said they're awesome. I think the Disney cruise would be fun since you have the kiddos.

mrssmitley1210
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM
I went on the disney cruise it was a lot of fun and at 3 the kids are allowed to go to the kids zone which might be nice for you guys to spend alone time and your at sea days it gives them something to do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiesLiesLies
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM
We did a cruise...it was amazing.

Personally I wouldn't go with kids...but that's just a preference.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TriciaMae3388
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:52 AM

If you can find a cruise you like I would definitely recommend that route especially Disney...they are so much fun and you don't have to worry about anything!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)