Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

so shocked and mad and dh laughed?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM
  • 41 Replies
So yesterday I go outside to put my sticker on my car. It should have been changed in Jan. I had it but just kept forgetting. Anyway as I was walking out to my car my ds2 says he has to go potty, I say well go to the bathroom. As I am finished I am walking back in, I see him with his pants down and yell what are you doing he says he pottied. I look and he pooped and urinates outside on the side of the porch!! I didn't know what to do!! I was mad and wondering if anyone saw him would they think I was a bad mommy and where on earth did he learn this from!! I call dh to.tell him what happened and he thought it was the funniest crap he ever heard. So NOT FUNNY!!
Has your child ever done anything crazy that just shocked u?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
devlynsmommy08
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:26 AM
my son thought it would be funny to be in the snow till he tripped and fell in it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peekaboo528
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I think ifs funny. My brother at the age of 3 peed off the side of a retaining wall at school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BumbleBiasMum
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Kids do crazy things sometimes. It's nothing to be MAD about, and I would have laughed too, not while DS could see.

My DD shocks me all of the time lol! If it's something socially unacceptable, then we have a talk with her, but we never get mad, because she doesn't know until we explain it to her.

Dinimon
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:31 AM
My dd took off her diaper once and pooped in the middlde of her room. She was one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHome
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Yep....I had a cup of coffee on the counter (where I thought it was out of reach) and my 5 year old decided it would be funny to PEE in it.

I had no idea until I took a drink, at which point ds is laughing hysterically. I seriously was furious, and have no idea where he got that notion. I swear all guys just think bodily functions are hilarious. I should of had girls. LOL

cLanief
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:35 AM
bwaaaahahahahahahahahha that's frickin hilarious!!!

my son potty trained by going pee outside. My neighbors always got a laugh out of him running out nekkid and peeing off the back porch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greengreengrass
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:36 AM
I probably would have laughed. Yes, its inapropriate to go potty outside and I would teach him that. But these are the types of memories you will be laughing about years from now. Kids do crazy things, thus won't be the last thing that will shock you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sebbysmama
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:44 AM
I can't stand when my ss4 pees off the porch but dh thinks its funny, must be a guy thing. I don't think I will ever be ok with it, its tacky unless you are out in the woods or secluded area
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChancesMommy07
by Jessica on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM
That is not something I would have been mad about. Little boys just like to pee outside and dad are probably always going to find it funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine41
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:49 AM
My ds is only 6 months so not YET with him. But last year my family went to San Fransisco and went to go see the bridge. My nephew(who was 6) said he had to pee...so we find a place with a bathroom and pull over. Other people got out of the car to use the bathroom. All of the sudden I turn around and my nephew is peeing!!!! He pulled it out just enough so he could pee and didnt even unbutton his pants!!! Luckily our cars were in between him and the semi-busy street we were on!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)