Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband said he wants a divorce. Will be continued in comments! *PIOG*

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:26 AM
  • 49 Replies
It was a Sunday afternoon & we were heading home from grocery shopping. He had been quiet basically all day, but when he did talk he was being a jerk. I asked him in the car what was wrong & he said nothing. I knew that was a lie, but didn't say anything else about it. A few minutes later he decided to tell me we should get a divorce. When I asked him why he said that he didn't love me the way he should & that he couldn't seem to make me happy. Well of course I wasn't happy all of the time. When he chose to constantly text his girl friends when we were in bed, watching a movie, or even when they were in the same room, but wouldn't care if we spent alone time together I wasn't going to be happy. I wasn't happy going t church because the twins (his girlfriends ) went there. As soon as we'd get to church he would run off to talk to them. He wouldn't help me with our daughter or anything. Anyhow, on the way home he tried holding my hand. I didn't even want to look at him. I was crying, mad, confused, everything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrS96sS
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Why would u ask why? If you are saying he pays more attention to the twins then you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonicaAnne
Omg what a douche. I'm so sorry momma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
I'm sorry. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by Summer on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:29 AM
So they are lover girl friend or friend girl friends?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ddee89
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:30 AM
Im sorry.
If ure not happy let him go, u dont need a "man" In ur life.!!
it might hurt but u need to be strong. How long were u married?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:34 AM
3 moms liked this
When we got home he went to lay down for a nap & after i thought he was asleep I did too. Well I began crying again & he crawled up behind me & hugged me. He asked what we could do to save our marriage & decided on the things we needed to compromise on with each other. We decided to give it 2 months & go from there. All of this happened back in August. He finally realized how he really was spending too much time on the girls & cut it down. One of them kept trying to get him to flirt with her & so on so he completely quit talking to her & we switched churches & worked on the things we agreed on. It has now been 7 months & we are happier than ever! Especially since we've found great friends who are almost just like us & they love our dd to pieces!! In 5 days we will celebrate our 3 yr wedding anniversary & I am so glad we stuck together!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS96sS
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:35 AM
So you tell us 7 months after? Lol... glad it worked out

Quoting AmberMerrell:

When we got home he went to lay down for a nap & after i thought he was asleep I did too. Well I began crying again & he crawled up behind me & hugged me. He asked what we could do to save our marriage & decided on the things we needed to compromise on with each other. We decided to give it 2 months & go from there. All of this happened back in August. He finally realized how he really was spending too much time on the girls & cut it down. One of them kept trying to get him to flirt with her & so on so he completely quit talking to her & we switched churches & worked on the things we agreed on. It has now been 7 months & we are happier than ever! Especially since we've found great friends who are almost just like us & they love our dd to pieces!! In 5 days we will celebrate our 3 yr wedding anniversary & I am so glad we stuck together!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Because I wanted to work our marriage out. I wasn't just going to let 2 yrs be thrown away! Read my comment for the ending!

Quoting MrS96sS:

Why would u ask why? If you are saying he pays more attention to the twins then you?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:37 AM
No, no, no! Read my comment!!!

Quoting MonicaAnne:

Omg what a douche. I'm so sorry momma

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Read comment #6!

Quoting krayzbabylove:

I'm sorry. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)