Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

There are just some places a baby shouldn't be at

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 6:25 AM
  • 99 Replies

Df and I went to Potomoac speedway last night to watch the race. It's a circle dirt track with really loud cars (super late, late, and superstock modles were last night) Every lap theres a chance for dirt and rocks to go flying into the stands. We sat a few rows up enjoying the race.

Then df points it out, down on front row which is like 5 feet from the actual track is an infant. Baby looked about 1 to 2 months old and had no earplugs. Why? I would be too worried about their hearing and the flying dirt to even think of taking a baby there.

The guy sitting dowin in the black is where they are

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
staffordmommy
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 6:28 AM
2 moms liked this
That's ridiculous! Some people are more worried about themselves than they are their children!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellawomen
by Summer on Mar. 24, 2012 at 6:32 AM
Wow. Morons.

We go to Monster Jam annually and NASCAR (well my husband and son, going this weekend actually to Fontana) and make our son and us wear earplugs and airport grade ear protection. My husband borrows them from work since his works develops jet engines.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_grizz
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 6:32 AM
11 moms liked this
You might be a redneck...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshieNicole
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 6:34 AM

what a bunch of idiots...why would you put your child in a potentially dangerous situation like that i mean aside from the loud noises the dirt being thrown around cant be good for a baby...Plus whos to say a car wont wreck and fly up into the stands

My grandpa raced power boats when i was a baby....Its like nascar on the water very loud and fast...my Mom NEVER took me to see a race why because it wasnt safe for a baby the boats were too loud and could fly up outta the water into the crowd...

I think some people need to put their hobbies ahead of their kids.

Jay9xoxo
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Lol smh.

One time me and SO went to the opening night midnight showing of one of the Twilight movies (I know, I'm a loser) and some lady had her 5 month old with her. Like literally in the stroller. She sat in the aisle seat and the stroller was on the stairs. It was the most mind boggling thing I've ever seen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraiD83
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 7:04 AM
16 moms liked this
All I have to say is "Laura-Lynn? Oh my God... you have a baby....... in a bar...."

"oh yeah. I've got 4 more at home. This ones still on the tit so I can cart him anywhere."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brkr082005
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 7:05 AM
I can't stand when people bring their baby to the theater! Really? Lol

Quoting Jay9xoxo:

Lol smh.

One time me and SO went to the opening night midnight showing of one of the Twilight movies (I know, I'm a loser) and some lady had her 5 month old with her. Like literally in the stroller. She sat in the aisle seat and the stroller was on the stairs. It was the most mind boggling thing I've ever seen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Wow that's wrong :( I feel bad for the baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaslilmen
by Kimmy on Mar. 24, 2012 at 7:42 AM
4 moms liked this

LOL! im watching that when i get home

Quoting SaraiD83:

All I have to say is "Laura-Lynn? Oh my God... you have a baby....... in a bar...."

"oh yeah. I've got 4 more at home. This ones still on the tit so I can cart him anywhere."

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tara922c
by on Mar. 24, 2012 at 7:47 AM
I felt the same way when I saw people pushing strollers down bourbon street in new orleans past midnight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)