Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Maybe she won't be a drama mama!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:04 AM
  • 2 Replies
We just hired a girl today. That makes at least 15 people that we have went thru since tax time of last year. I just hope she's not a drama mama like some of the other girls we've had.

She was one of the very few that had no background and no drug background, and has register and lotto experience. I REALLY hope she works out. I don't like training people and want to do it as little as I can, but guess what? I ALWAYS get stuck training people. Blah.
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GCSOmom
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Good luck!

maryjmom
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:26 AM
Thanks. I just don't like that people get hired, find out how hard the job really is, and quit within a few days. Or they get really close to one of us, and end up makings the other girls hate us and just a bunch more drama.

We actually just banned a girl who used to work for us. She is not allowed on the property or she will be arrested. She kept coming in trying to turn us all against each other. We finally got tired of it and our manager banned her after she accused me of stealing 30 bucks off her debit card. The owner and manager know I wouldn't steal a penny, so they knew she was lying and the manager went off on her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)