Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

omg, please don't text and drive

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
  • 18 Replies
Ds and i were hanging with friends and i had a few drinks. It was only 2 glasses of wine, but i didn't want to drive. So we're walking back to the hotel, it was only about 5 blocks from where we were. I go to cross the street and some dizzy ass bish comez flying thru the stop sign and almost hits ds! I flipped the eff out. She rolls down her window and is apologizing. She said "sorry, i was texting and i didn't see you".
If i didn't react quickly, she would have hit ds.
So please dont text and drive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2ljh
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Call the cops? What an idiot. I'm glad you're all ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Did you flip on her for texting and driving?!?! I would have!!! Its illegal where I live
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calleigh0709
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM
I can't believe she openly admitted that. That's insane. Glad you were paying attention.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Wow glad you're ok.
We drove next to someone who was checking facebook the other day. Really? Is facebook that freaking important that you can't even wait until your car is in park? Some people are just messed up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Oh my goodness! Glad you're both okay! So dumb...texting and driving!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robe739IsBack
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have snatched up her phone with a quickness, cussed her out & said: "oh sorry! I'm a clepto & have torrets!"

Then as I walked away I would have smashed her headlight with one kick & yelled: "guess I need anger management too, my bad!"

But, i'm a crazy bitch like that when it comes to my kids. -_-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I flipped out, which i probably shouldn't have done. Who knows what could have happened kwim. But i told her to put the effin phone down!.

I dont, text, talk on the phone, or radio when im driving

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Did you flip on her for texting and driving?!?! I would have!!! Its illegal where I live

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Earth_Mama90
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg!!!! I seriously think that's worse than driving under the influence. The comericals that say "brb" and then say that's the text my dd sent when she drove into on coming traffic. Break my heart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I thought about it after she pulled off. I couldn't even tell you the car, all i remember it was silver. It happened so fast

Quoting mom2ljh:

Call the cops? What an idiot. I'm glad you're all ok.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xx.felisha.xx
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I only text while driving when I'm at a red light or in parking lot. I use to text, talk on phone and drive buzzed but saw a music video on people that got killed and it made me realize a text, a phone call and some drinks aren't worth a life. U can resend a text, u can recall someone, u can buy another drink but u can't get another life. So ever since then I been using the DriveSmart app on my phone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN