Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

easter morning...

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM
  • 11 Replies

i know the kids are excited about their baskets, but they were screaming about them by 630a and its now 655a and the whining/fighting/"mine" has already started.

I haven't even had a chance to make coffee yet!! 

Can you tell i'm not a morning person? *grumble*

by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenoxclan
by Lenox on Apr. 8, 2012 at 8:57 AM

mine got me up at 7am. We did a egg scavenger hunt to find their baskets..dd said, "I woke up at 5:58 but decided you probably didnt want me to wake you yet"...lol good call!

RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Mine are 5, 4 and 3.... they aren't that perceptive yet. lol.    My 3 yr old is still sleeping actually

Quoting lenoxclan:

mine got me up at 7am. We did a egg scavenger hunt to find their baskets..dd said, "I woke up at 5:58 but decided you probably didnt want me to wake you yet"...lol good call!

yoyoo
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Ouch I'm sooo sorry, I wouldn't be a morning person with screaming kids, But who is a morning person anyways ? Lol Oh and my dd didn't wake up until 830!
HaileysMommy130
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:08 AM
7am wake up call! The easta bunnnmy came mummy! Lol
She says to me " mom, did you buy all this stuff?" I said " no why would you think that?" " because you left the price tags on"
Whoops shoot! She's too smart to be 5!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ooCherryo0
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Mine are all still asleep but it's only 7 here. I told them they couldn't come out of their rooms till their dad gets home around 830. Glad I did cuz I still need some rest. Being pregnant sucks. I cant believe I thought I missed it lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Quoting HaileysMommy130:

7am wake up call! The easta bunnnmy came mummy! Lol
She says to me " mom, did you buy all this stuff?" I said " no why would you think that?" " because you left the price tags on"
Whoops shoot! She's too smart to be 5!

haha! all of mine are like that too! I have to make sure i take those things off.

KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Haha Kenzie was up by 630 but we have to wait for daddy to come home for the fun stuff!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RosePetalTears
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Haha Kenzie was up by 630 but we have to wait for daddy to come home for the fun stuff!

i think i'd have a mutiney on my hands if i made them wait! lol. Bo is still sleeping and so is maddie. The boys are back to playing nice for now.

Later today we're going up to the inlaws in livermoore (red feather lake area) for the egg hunt and easter dinner. My kids never nap on days we go up there so its going to be a llllloooooonnnnnnnggggggg day.

KenzieQsMommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:26 AM
God speed. We're going to my moms. Oy. Lol.
I may not have the option to wait next year LOL

Quoting RosePetalTears:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

i think i'd have a mutiney on my hands if i made them wait! lol. Bo is still sleeping and so is maddie. The boys are back to playing nice for now.

Later today we're going up to the inlaws in livermoore (red feather lake area) for the egg hunt and easter dinner. My kids never nap on days we go up there so its going to be a llllloooooonnnnnnnggggggg day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM
That's kids for ya! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)