Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

kids say the funnest things

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM
  • 11 Replies
I was getting my DD ready for a bath and she was putting her bubbles in and she knocked something over and said "we mom I knocked the cooter bottle in the bath"kids. She knocked in the Johnson and Johnson baby soap bottle!

She made me laugh!

What are.some of your kids funnies?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
claddison
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM
On Easter Sunday my youngest DS told me he wanted a gift card sp he could buy money at the store.
Yesterday he told me I was the Queen of Alabama because he said so and rules are rules and it's a rule.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lucky2BaMomof2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM
My 3 year old daughter likes throwing... She says dropping.... Her bracelet while at Walmart... I tools her that of she keeps doing out she'll lose it and a stranger will keep it... Her response was

"will I'll hurt the strangers feelings with my got, like this" she kicked and make a kachow sound...

My 5 year old said that when my birthday comes I'll be 1 and he can spank me and hide me in the shower... Lol, he didn't like that I had to go to class again..

Half the time I Weiner where this stuff comes from, the other half I realize I really don't want to know, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lucky2BaMomof2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Wonder, not wiener... My phones a perv
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 12:05 PM

On Sunday my ds told me that he asked his dad to buy him a skateboard at the store. When DH said no, he didn't have the money he kept asking. Then DS said that he reached into his pocket and CRIED because he had money in there to buy it.

o_O

LOL

abbeysmommy1201
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 12:23 PM
That's cute!

Quoting claddison:

On Easter Sunday my youngest DS told me he wanted a gift card sp he could buy money at the store.

Yesterday he told me I was the Queen of Alabama because he said so and rules are rules and it's a rule.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbeysmommy1201
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Haha auto correct! Yeah its like where did you come up with that? The stories they tell

Quoting Lucky2BaMomof2:

My 3 year old daughter likes throwing... She says dropping.... Her bracelet while at Walmart... I tools her that of she keeps doing out she'll lose it and a stranger will keep it... Her response was

"will I'll hurt the strangers feelings with my got, like this" she kicked and make a kachow sound...

My 5 year old said that when my birthday comes I'll be 1 and he can spank me and hide me in the shower... Lol, he didn't like that I had to go to class again..

Half the time I Weiner where this stuff comes from, the other half I realize I really don't want to know, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbeysmommy1201
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Kids are funny yes physically the money was there but I know what you mean but kids don't get bills and stuff
Aww

Yeah my DD is three she does the same thing

Quoting RoxyJI:

On Sunday my ds told me that he asked his dad to buy him a skateboard at the store. When DH said no, he didn't have the money he kept asking. Then DS said that he reached into his pocket and CRIED because he had money in there to buy it.

o_O

LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

My ds found an old score paper from mine and Dh's scrabble game. Ds wrote his name on it and said "okay I signed in...now what?"

white_wolf454
by Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM

my son : Eek!

me :what

son :sissy eatting t-rex!

as the 8 month old chews on a t rex

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

autumn_dunlap
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM

We were at Chuck-e-cheese today with a good friend and her 3 yr old DS. When we were leaving my friends DS went to give my DD (who's 14 months) a bye hug, when she didn't reach for a hug he looked at his mommy and said "mommy it's broken!".  We laughed so hard I started crying :p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN