Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I think I might flip out on this girl! Update

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:24 PM
  • 43 Replies

I am so bothered right now. There is a new nurse at the hospital where my husband works. She is kind of the talk right now because she is so pretty and aparantly a really BIG flirt. She has no boundaries and sees a wedding ring as merely a hurdle. I went up to the hospital to take DH some lunch and she was there. She walked over to our lunch table and said, "Is this the girl that was crazy enough to have married you?" She said in such a sassy sarcastic tone I wanted to slap her across the face.Then she made a comment about our daughter. She said, "Oh God! She is beautiful John. She looks NOTHING like your wife." I just felt like it was so rude. It would be different if I even knew who this girl was and she was trying to be funny or somethhing but she was just making jabs at me. I am not normally one to be jealous but I know girls like this. They went IN to nursing to find a handsome succesful doctor. My husband is not an option! It is just days like this that make me feel really insecure. My husband is amazing and I know people hit on him all day. His patients do, the nurses do. He is so nice and caring and people are just drawn to him. That does not change the fact that I feel insecure sometimes. It is really hard pretending to not care all of the time and always put off a confident vibe. The worst part is is that there is nothing I can do about it. This is his job. He works very closely with his nurses and they have to trust eachother or people can die. Sometime I wish he was a pathologist or radiologist and never had to really see people....lol

Just to clarify - my husband has NEVER given me a reason to not trust him. I just dont trust dumb bitches.

UPDATE

So I think it may be war between us now. I'm really going to try to stay classy but she made a comment on his facebook this morning and I'm pissed. She was looking at the pictures of us from our vacation to the carribean 2 weeks ago and made all of these comments about how much fun we looked like we were having etc. which is fine. She then got a picture of DD and I and said, "Wow, are you sure your wife in only 6 weeks pregnant?" We did not even know I was pregnant in the picture (which I was only 4 weeks at the time) and I really take offense to that because I work really hard to keep my figure and I am in no way fat or do I look pregnant yet! Who the hell says something like that on facebook? I am not even showing and my jeans still fit just fine! That stupid Bish! She basically just said, "Wow! You wife is a big fatty! Stop beaching whales!" I made my husband unfriend her...lol That was immature huh?

by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xomrs.chase
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd smack a bitch lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM
3 moms liked this
Did you give him a good long kiss after lunch? Preferably with her watching?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM
I would have wanted to slap her as Well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Omg! I know women who have gone into nursing just in the hopes of bagging a doc! I'm sorry hun. Stupid bishes be stupid bishes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4-27-08
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Wow, that is was rude. I would have started full blown making out with him with her still standing there. Or made some comment about your guys having had great sex to create that beutiful baby. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjmarty
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Ditto! Let's swap places: I'll take out your husband's stalker, and you take out my husbands. ;)

Really though, it's deeply saddening that marriage means nothing to so many women (and men) these days. And this woman you mentioned... well... that's just awful. 

I continue to just be thankful that my husband loves me, has always been faithful, and will continue to be so. These other ladies... they don't have a chance. ;) 

Hang tight and don't kill anyone.

MamaHome
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Hell, I'd have one upped that.

Is there an on-call room available? ;)

Then casually walk by (looking embarassed as you fix your hair)

Enjoy that walk of shame hussy!!

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Did you give him a good long kiss after lunch? Preferably with her watching?

Kelee89
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Women can be awful! Just remember he comes home to you every night!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

That last part of your post just said it all. It's not her, it's him. You trust him, which is great. Let the rest go mom. 

**If you want we can wait for her in the parking lot. I'm just saying...

GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh, and from what I can tell, you are a stunner. Your hubby is a lucky man and it sounds like he knows it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN