Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

This guy has some BIG freaking balls! Advice needed!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:17 AM
  • 60 Replies

Jordan, my ex has some freaking nerve! Keep in mind, HE BROKE UP WITH ME! He made it VERY clear that he did NOT want to be with me right now! So as you all know, we are still living together because we have 2 months left on our lease. We have separate bedrooms and everything.

So, I met this guy and we are ONLY talking. We went out Wednesday night for a drink and seriously just talked. Thats it. So tonight, we decided to Skype talk. So we are just talking about how our day went and other random stuff, when I hear someone up in the kitchen. My phone starts blowing up. These were the text messages Jordan sent me:

"Do you have a guy over in your room?"

Good, if that happens, I'm leaving. Are you actively looking for a new bf?"

"Oh ok. It sounded really flirty in your voice."

"I never said you were. Suddenly I'm totally uncomfortable. I'm not gonna listen to you flirt online every night, if this is whats going to happen. I'm going to sleep Jessica. Goodnight."

"That didn't sound like normal friend conversation, you sounded like you had a flirty voice. I was in the kitchen and heard you talking. Which guy friend was it, ease my mind then."

"I know what your voice sounds like when you flirt. Goodnight Jessica, I am shutting off my phone."

HE broke up with ME!  I wasn't freaking flirting either, I was laughing at his dog, because she was going crazy over this dog treat he was giving her. Jordan like totally freaked out and I don't see where he has ANY reason to be mad at me! I never wanted for us to break up, but he insisted on it and I couldn't change his mind! I am NOT dating this other guy, we're seriously just talking. I am just so fricking mad right now!

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:20 AM
7 moms liked this

.........i think you should punch him in the balls. he should keep his man panties out of a bunch. Ugh...men. Seriously. MEN. go punch him in the balls youll feel better, then leave him a post it saying you broke up with ME and that guy is a FRIEND assbag!

ugh.....sorry......im ranting for you, LOL.

krayzbabylove
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:28 AM
What a Dumbasses... Sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Girl, tell dickweed to get over himself! Your TALKING to a guy, not marrying him! He needs to face reality and see that your no longer his, so your fair game for someone else ( can that someone else be me?! ).

Just ignore him honey. He's on his male period. You go have fun with your new guy. ( and me too!!!!! Lol )
jessistarr85
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell him that it is to late for him to have hurt feelings. You have every right to move on with your life. Tell him that a few weeks ago you were pretty heart broken over the break up, so why should you care at all right now if he is upset. 

My3LuVs83
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:38 AM
Aw I didnt know you guys broke up... I have hardly been here lately Ive missed so much.. Well he does have some nerve to be butting into your life. So he breaks up with you but doesnt want you seeing anyone else? Even if you were dating this guy you now have every right to. Hugs.. I know men can be real dicks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GCSOmom
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Ignore him, and when it comes time, bring the new guy over and actually flirt with him.  He can deal.

GCSOmom
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:50 AM
3 moms liked this

On a side note, when I first read the title I was thinking literal balls. Sorry, it's almost 4 am and You know how the brain gets when you're tired. :P

SOCO101
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he might be regretting his decision, to me. Or maybe he didn't think you'd move on so quickly, and it's hurting his poor male ego. Either way, sounds like you're better off with the new guy than this crazy a-hole.

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockstarsMoM08
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:19 AM
You know my stance! Dance in the rain love! You have to make you happy first! He had his chance and his mood swings are giving us whip lash O_o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)