Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Judging whats the deal

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:59 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
You know ever since yesterday I saw a post about foodstamps, n,someone said ull prolly get bashed. Well I guess im really wondering why in the world its anybodys business to bash someone they dont even know n bash them over what they decide to buy with theyre stamps. Seriously come on now, its rediculous!! Jeeze I by pop, n treats every month and I really dont care what anybody has to say bad about it. Everyone in,this world does somethin different. So my question is, if ur one of theses ladies that likes to bash over nonsense whats ur reason behind it? In my opinion the world would be a better place without all the bashers and,judgemental freaks.
ok im done lol!! Hope all u wonderful ladies have a great mornin!!

Photobucket

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 5:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jctanner
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Amen sister!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gealach
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Some people think that just by expressing an opinion they don't agree with, that you're bashing them.

It's worse in groups like confess and nc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmama8408
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:47 AM
I think things like politics, gov aid, ect are hot topics. And any difference in opinion is then being a bitch or bashing.
I know people on food stamps who use them to get good healthy food for their family, I know others who only buy crap... not my food stamps so I don't care.
I know people who get gov aid and still have their hair done often at a salon, fake nails, ect... their kids suffer because of they selfishness...

I tend to stay away from posts of hot topics because it ends up being super catty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArianasMama2007
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:56 AM
I only judge snobby bitches and people strung out on drugs who have children like the chick in my class yesterday who was so high she was nodding out every 2 minutes...... yea definitely judged her . People who say ignorant or racist things... yup judge them too
I don't judge based on sex , race, religion, financial status or whether you receive help from pa or not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:24 AM
THANK YOU!! I'm not ashamed .. I get food stamps. And I buy food. To eat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by Donna on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Class warfare, mommy wars, pm's, pick your reason. It all amounts to too much estrogen.
wilesmomma
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:05 AM
A website full of women being judgmental? No freaking way, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daulton_dustin
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM

Agreed, other crap is just dumb and a waste of time

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

I only judge snobby bitches and people strung out on drugs who have children like the chick in my class yesterday who was so high she was nodding out every 2 minutes...... yea definitely judged her . People who say ignorant or racist things... yup judge them too
I don't judge based on sex , race, religion, financial status or whether you receive help from pa or not

daulton_dustin
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Never said that. I hate people that think theyre better than the next. I feel bad for some people. People just need to grow up. Ive really never met someone on here that was but it just bugged me all night over the one statment. Food stamps come on its rediculous

Quoting wilesmomma:

A website full of women being judgmental? No freaking way, lol.

daulton_dustin
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Neither am I!!!! Do I plan to have them for the rest of my life? No

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

THANK YOU!! I'm not ashamed .. I get food stamps. And I buy food. To eat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)