Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

She is seriously putting that on her baby registry?? Would you?- piog

Posted by   + Show Post

My cousin and her dh are TTC. Last night I was telling her how I want to buy a Keurig because I've heard great things about them. She said that when they do get pregnant, since they don't want to know what they're having she wants to register for a Keurig. I was shocked when she said that because what does that have to do with a baby?? I think it's greedy to try and ask for things like that. For their wedding registry they asked for Wii games and DVD's. I think it's weird. Would any of you ever put a Keurig on your baby registry?? 

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Replies (151-157):
NiCo86
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

it might have been an okay idea for their wedding registry LOL some people are clueless!

CheerBugg1585
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
No I wouldnt. I went nuts with the clicker thingy at the store, but they were all baby items
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeddy421
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

No, a baby shower is to shower the baby with gifts.  Not get things for the parents (unless they have stuff to do with the baby!)

Jenn8604
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 4:05 PM
maybe she thinks baby will be up all night every night and her and hubby will need lots of coffee to function during the day.

Quoting Gealach:

Quoting Donna.June:

What's a keurig?

coffee maker

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FaeBrooke
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I probably wouldn't.... I mean yeah coffee would help keeping me up but at the same time coffee and breast feeding? eh well I wouldn't.

NikkiAtkinson
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:31 AM
That's actually kind of funny.. Seems like that would have been on her wedding registry versus dvds? Lol wow. I doubt anyone would buy her a coffee maker for her baby anyways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather.parks
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM

idk if i would but i can see it if they're thinking about sleepless nights and such

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)