Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you really want to do right now but can't?

Posted by   + Show Post

In all honestly I really want to knap. For those that don't know (I never did until I had actually done it) it's chipping flint to make an arrow head. I find it relaxing.

by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Replies (71-80):
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:36 PM

drink booze

sleezyweezy711
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Have sex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lj.smommy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM
I was in one a couple months before meeting df. Then my parents made me job hunt when I graduated then when I got pregnant told me I needed to move out. Yeah probally 4 years... makes me wonder how ds will be with his money then. Now he loves putting it in his piggy bank.

Quoting OnTheCrazyTrain:

ooh.. I was in a controlling abusive relationship, after i left him it took me a while but i finally got a job my own place etc and met someone new and life good. And yea you got a while lol prob bout 4 years

Quoting lj.smommy:

Well I had just found out I was pregnant when I started working and moved out of my parents. lol I know I still have quite a few years until the toothfairy comes since ds is still getting teeth and is only 2.

Quoting OnTheCrazyTrain:

lets see i gotta do math on this lol. Ive been on my own for a little over 7 years, out of those years ive been a mom physically for almost 6(preggo beforehand) i was a sahm from the time she was 16 months til last sept. Not by choice either. Oh and the toothfairy is awesome! Lol weve had her visit 5 times, and it will be 6 times tonight:)

Quoting lj.smommy:

Haha I kind of cant wait til the "toothfairy" starts visiting our house lol. Yeah in all the time since being on my own (3 years) I was a sahm for 1 year and not by my choice.

Quoting OnTheCrazyTrain:

i do work. I got off before noon today, im off tomorrow and already wanna go back to just be alone pretty much. My so is bein an ass, the puppy is up my ass. The only one who isnt annoying me or pissin me off is dd. Shes watching beauty and the beast wishing she was being sent to bed sothe 'toothfairy' could come get her teeth 'use magic and make it poof' in her words lol....but i know how it is to be a sahm i was antsy as hell

Quoting lj.smommy:

Don't sound crazy to me. being a sahm isn't 100% for me. I prefer working. 

Quoting OnTheCrazyTrain:

i know it sounds crazy but i want to go to work:/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OnTheCrazyTrain
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:44 PM
aww:) she saves hers up and spends my money lol. Shes smart. Although she did take the money she 'saved' and used it for spending money when her class went to the zoo the other day. I asked if she needed money she pulled it out and said 'nope im good, thanks mom!' lol

Quoting lj.smommy:

I was in one a couple months before meeting df. Then my parents made me job hunt when I graduated then when I got pregnant told me I needed to move out. Yeah probally 4 years... makes me wonder how ds will be with his money then. Now he loves putting it in his piggy bank.

Quoting OnTheCrazyTrain:

ooh.. I was in a controlling abusive relationship, after i left him it took me a while but i finally got a job my own place etc and met someone new and life good. And yea you got a while lol prob bout 4 years

Quoting lj.smommy:

Well I had just found out I was pregnant when I started working and moved out of my parents. lol I know I still have quite a few years until the toothfairy comes since ds is still getting teeth and is only 2.

Quoting OnTheCrazyTrain:

lets see i gotta do math on this lol. Ive been on my own for a little over 7 years, out of those years ive been a mom physically for almost 6(preggo beforehand) i was a sahm from the time she was 16 months til last sept. Not by choice either. Oh and the toothfairy is awesome! Lol weve had her visit 5 times, and it will be 6 times tonight:)

Quoting lj.smommy:

Haha I kind of cant wait til the "toothfairy" starts visiting our house lol. Yeah in all the time since being on my own (3 years) I was a sahm for 1 year and not by my choice.

Quoting OnTheCrazyTrain:

i do work. I got off before noon today, im off tomorrow and already wanna go back to just be alone pretty much. My so is bein an ass, the puppy is up my ass. The only one who isnt annoying me or pissin me off is dd. Shes watching beauty and the beast wishing she was being sent to bed sothe 'toothfairy' could come get her teeth 'use magic and make it poof' in her words lol....but i know how it is to be a sahm i was antsy as hell

Quoting lj.smommy:

Don't sound crazy to me. being a sahm isn't 100% for me. I prefer working. 

Quoting OnTheCrazyTrain:

i know it sounds crazy but i want to go to work:/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
After1
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 7:07 AM
Go into labor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
staffordmommy
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Get this baby out!!!!!!!!! Haha 38 weeks and miserable!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnorMom228
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Sleep, cuddled up to df. But I'm working.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ooCherryo0
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Sleep. Just hot off work and can't fall asleep with it light outside.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:33 AM

go to vegas

Dinimon
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Sit in the backyard with dd and have a nice beer! (Pregnant AND at work, double sucks lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)