Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Everyone is breaking up/divorcing etc...Is anyone actually HAPPY in thier relationship?

Posted by   + Show Post

Soooo mnay stories of crappy men, and men leaving women, and women leaving men....Who's happy out there?

I'm happy, even though SO has his moment...leaving him never crosses my mind.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Replies (21-30):
BroCosMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM
I'm VERY happy going on 7 years next weekend we have an amazin 5 year old a wonderful 2 year old and one monkey man on the way got married when I was 19 and don't regret a single thing besides my kids he's the best thing to ever happen to me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayla-Kay
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM
My husband and I are happy. We Certainly go through the valleys. We have had our fair share of arguments and disagreements however we love each other very much. We both agree that throwing away a marriage is not an option. Marriages go through valleys and enjoy mountain tops when something is broken you fix it. His parents have been married 46 years. We will be married 2 years in June.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JDM31707
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM
My DH and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on March 17th! We are 24 years old and so many friends from school that have divorced and remarried, some on their 3rd divorce. Makes us proud to have made it so far. We have 3 kids, had a miscarriage, bought a new car and a house. We have our moments but our love is strong :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM
I'm happy, but my husband and I are going to counseling to improve. For myself, I don't believe in divorce unless the other person is COMPLETELY unwilling to help. I expect 100% from my partner because that's what I give. It's a struggle sometimes, and can be so exhausting that I damn near want to give up....but I don't. I love my husband, we have two amazing kids together, this commitment means something important to me. I have given and sacrificed my life for the last 8 years for this man, so making sure this marriage works is a priority.
It helps that we are best friends. I've stayed best friends with him from the very beginning, so its not as hard as SOME relationships, but its hard enough sometimes that we had to bring some help in...and I'm grateful for it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
I'm super happy. Me and my DH have gotten through a ton together. We will be married 3 yrs Tuesday.
He's lost his job
I've put him through school (he graduates next month!)
Hes gotten a new job
We've had 2 kids
His parents went through a messy divorce
He's lost a grandparent
We've fought to get out of debt and build credit
We've both been working and in school and managed to keep our kids out of daycare
And we still have chemistry! I am so proud of my hubby & thankful for finding him :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SauceAwesome
I love my husband. He is my best friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnorMom228
I'm happy! And getting married in 1 month! It scares me, but I can't wait to be his wife.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM
me! its been along 6yrs but we are back to being happy again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leidy2011
I am!!!
I found my prince charming and I will never let him go ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.sophsmom
I was... I was trying so hard to keep us together and he nvr sticks by me. Wtf is wrong with me is all I cn think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)