Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Everyone is breaking up/divorcing etc...Is anyone actually HAPPY in thier relationship?

Posted by   + Show Post

Soooo mnay stories of crappy men, and men leaving women, and women leaving men....Who's happy out there?

I'm happy, even though SO has his moment...leaving him never crosses my mind.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Replies (61-70):
tazmidgiefairy
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Sorry not me I getting my life in order to leave mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilStacy
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM
I love my hubby n we r really happy!...been together lil over 4 yrs now!...we have small disagreements but as n fighting we jk n say we have one fight a yr, cuz that's honestly bout right!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:56 PM
I'm happy just had a little bump to overcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coupon_ash_back
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM

wow :) how old were you when you got married? (if you don't mind me asking)

that's awesome.

Quoting Robe739IsBack:

11years of marriage here & going strong. :)

Of course, we've hit quite a few bumps in the road along the way (more like MOUNTAINS) LOL! But, we pushed through.

I can honestly say that this year has been the most rewarding of all the years we've been together. Through tragedy, i've gained so much respect for my DH that I (sadly) never really had before.

Life is good & I am truly blessed to have my man! <3

boshs1andonly
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Dh and I have been together 10 years, it hasn't always been easy but I wouldn't trade our life together, and our family, for anything. 

coupon_ash_back
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:58 PM

There's nothing wrong with you.

Well, CM will stick by you!

Quoting ms.sophsmom:

I was... I was trying so hard to keep us together and he nvr sticks by me. Wtf is wrong with me is all I cn think.

MammaBoom
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Im Happy with my man.... He helped me out at lot yesterday. Even took care of 3 kids while I shopped with my mom! Of course all men have their moments.... but thats why we love them. for better and worse! =)

-Kney-
by Courtney on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Well i got a divorce last year his idea .. but my boyfriend now i am actually truely happy for the first time i never saw that i wasnt with my ex till we split we only got married for our son but we never loved like really loved each other

But now im in the best relationship expecting a child and the guy is really great to my son. Best thing ever to happen to me was my ex cheating n kicking me out when i lost our child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjmarty
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I am VERY happy in my marriage. Very. :) My husband is a wonderful, gracious, faithful man, and even though it is a known fact that he wanted to be the sole bread winner in the family, and so his wife stays at home, his co-workers often comment that he is the only person in the entire office who seems genuinely happy and content in his marriage. :) Divorce is not in his chosen vocabulary (we voted it out before even saying our vows), and he has the mindset that no matter what happens, even if I were to be unfaithful to him (heaven forbid!), he would never leave me. With every new scenerio (cancer, babies, buying houses, etc) he simply grows, adapts, and continues to be so much more than a woman could ask for. :) He is 23 years old. :)

bmack2107
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM
I am VERY happy =] we have our moments like every other couple, but we don't let them get in the way of our love for each other =]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)