Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help finding a family doc!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

So my husband and I will be moving cross country 1 month after little Evan is born.  How do I now all the way on the east coast find a good tustworthy doctor on the west coast so the little one doesn't miss important doctors appointments.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
veggiebender
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:45 PM

If you have health insurance I would search their website to find a doctor close to your new home. I usually find that it takes several visits with one doctor to see if you like them. If you don't care for them you can just move on. It also helps if you know someone in the area who can refer you to their doctor. I also once found a website that rates local doctors. So I would also search for some thing like that as well.

army_wifey_06
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm being induced May 5th and mid to end of June we are moving from WA to AZ. Luckily we have friends in the area we are moving to so I'm looking to them for help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gaminmama
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM

well my husbands family is out there but no little kids this is the first one.  maybe he has friends that have kids and can recomend someone.

Quoting army_wifey_06:

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm being induced May 5th and mid to end of June we are moving from WA to AZ. Luckily we have friends in the area we are moving to so I'm looking to them for help.

CafeMom Tickers
t1gger143
by Katie on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Depends on where you will be. Go onto the local groups here and ask.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)