Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I Love Being Right

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:48 PM
  • 0 Replies

Backstory first. My best frind of eight years married a girl I hate. I mean we hate each other. He was only 19 20 and her 19 when they legit got married. I told him then it was a mistake. I knew it was. I knew that she just offered him a different taste of life. But, at the time; I had been eased out. Her reason? Because when he was around my son and I, we looked 'too much like a family.' Im sorry that I happen to be a single mom and have an amazing friend that helps me out. But I degress.

Well, we were texting today. Finally being friends again! He told her that nothing was happening between him and I. But he wanted my friendship back. Anyway, he tells me...they are having major marital problems. They get into screaming matches now. He is always so angry he says. I know and he knows he's not like that. 

I told him how I felt about it. I told him that he made a mistake. That he was looking for something new. Guess what? He AGREED! Take that you bimbo! Sorry. But that girl took away the best friendship I ever had. I am thrilled that things are not working out! He told me all about it. It's her! I knew it

Sorry to be so happy about it. But I want my best friend back. I want our crazy insanity back. I want it all back! 

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN