Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

We only clean the restaurant once a month because we want to go home.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:00 AM
  • 36 Replies
We went out to eat last night to celebrate getting some tax money back. While we were getting ice cream for dessert, i noticed something crawl on me. When I took a second look, it was a cockroach! *gag* I hate insects so I jumped up & we had to watch the stupid thing crawling all over the booth for 10 mins because dh was trying to ignore it & I was not going near it. When our waitress came back we mentioned it since I've only worked in the food industry & i know you don't want customers seeing that. Her response? " it's probably because we only clean once a month because we want to go home early". *Shudder* I don't think we will be eating out for awhile now! It makes me nauseated just thinking about it. You don't tell customers that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:02 AM
ewwwww make sure u warn all ur friends in town away from that place and call the health dept. if they have one roach they have a million. thats sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:02 AM
6 moms liked this
Report them to the health department. That's pretty nasty and people will get sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dietsunkist
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM
The very worst part of it is one of my good friend's uncle owns the place! I will definitely be letting him know for their sake!

Quoting Jenn8604:

ewwwww make sure u warn all ur friends in town away from that place and call the health dept. if they have one roach they have a million. thats sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cupcake_mom
by KT on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:05 AM
I agree. i was raised in the restaurant business and have also worked in it for a long time and that is just nasty! what restaurant was this?

Quoting norahsmommy:

Report them to the health department. That's pretty nasty and people will get sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reddecker
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:27 AM

ewwww! 

Mrs.Pete
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Roaches=my biggest fear.
I think you just traumatized me. That was sooooo gross.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:59 AM
call the health department. That is sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:37 AM

This. When I found a roach in my tea. They told me they clean the whole restaurant so it must have come from the ice machine. So what does that tell you. YUCK!

Quoting norahsmommy:

cLanief
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM
-puke- call the health department. Yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LML1
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Ewh YUK! I'd wouldn't have paid the bill....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN