Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

doing something drastic for MYSELF.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:40 AM
  • 23 Replies
3 moms liked this
I have decided I am quitting my job and going back to school.

I am tired of my dead end job and being miserable all the time.

I want to get an education and focus all my energy on it.

I want to give myself and my children a better life. I want to feel like I've accomplished something instead of working a job I have no potential to.grow in.

Its not going to be easy, but im doing this for ME.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caitlin90
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:43 AM
It's going to be hard but anything is possible! U sound very determined! Good luck!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Im afraid of being a student again. I haven't been in a classroom in a very long time =\
But failure is not an option!

Quoting caitlin90:

It's going to be hard but anything is possible! U sound very determined! Good luck!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:45 AM
I remember a few posts back you saying how much you loved your job...did something happen that made you change your mind?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:47 AM
I cant grow in it.
Ill be stuck in this position forever. I want so much more for myself than this. I like the money but im just getting more tired of it everyday. I want a career not a dead end waste anyone can do, KWIM?

idk I just want so much more in my life.

Quoting beco8627:

I remember a few posts back you saying how much you loved your job...did something happen that made you change your mind?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovin_life85
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Good Luck, you will be very proud when you accomplish this!

staffordmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Go for it mama!! It may be tough but u will definitely not regret it!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Well....going to school sounds like a great idea then mama! I know how your feeling. We get to this age finally and realize "what the hell is going on? I need something MORE than this. I need to find my purpose in life other than being a mother and making money at this lame ass job." Don't let fear of failure get in the way, just go for it! I think it will all pan out for you :)

Quoting Gastromama2007:

I cant grow in it.

Ill be stuck in this position forever. I want so much more for myself than this. I like the money but im just getting more tired of it everyday. I want a career not a dead end waste anyone can do, KWIM?

Quoting beco8627:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM

You can do it!

Gastromama2007
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Thanks girl. I hope I can stay focused!
Quoting beco8627:

Well....going to school sounds like a great idea then mama! I know how your feeling. We get to this age finally and realize "what the hell is going on? I need something MORE than this. I need to find my purpose in life other than being a mother and making money at this lame ass job." Don't let fear of failure get in the way, just go for it! I think it will all pan out for you :)

Quoting Gastromama2007:

I cant grow in it.

Quoting beco8627:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
afleming102
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM

You go girl! Blessings your way! Do what is right for you and your family :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)