Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so tired of my house ALWAYS being messy!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:49 PM
  • 4 Replies
I work nights at a PD 15 miles away, dh is the Police Chief in the town we live in. We have a 5yo son who goes to school. My mom and 15yo brother are living with us right now while my mom tries to rebuild her credit that my stepdad helped ruin. We have a 3 bedroom house so lb sleeps on the futon in the living room. He NEVER picks up after himself and the most he's willing to contribute to the house is feeding the dogs every once in a while. He has said he wants to go live with his dad, but has yet to actually do it. I'm just tired of always having to pick up his dirty clothes and dishes and trash from all over my living room!!! Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LancesMom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I would put my foot down and tell him he has to start contributing. You should include your mother and hubby in the convo so he thinks its not just you picking on him

EthansMomma129
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I agree. Hes old enough for chores especially cleaning up after his own damn self. Id start picking it up and hiding it and making him earn it back by helping out around the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I agree with this!

Quoting LancesMom:

I would put my foot down and tell him he has to start contributing. You should include your mother and hubby in the convo so he thinks its not just you picking on him

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheenabby09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:31 AM
It is your house and they need to respect that and clean up after them self..yes there family but that don't mean anything. I would say if they want to be living here they need to help out and pick up you're no maid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)