Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want a little girl

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM
  • 25 Replies

Hi everyone i have a lil boy whos almost 4yrs and my hubby and i are going to start in June for our 2nd child i want a girl is there anything i can do to increase my chances on a girl??

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gastromama2007
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Im not sure...but I do know that no matter what, youve got a 50% chance of getting a girl ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mollymae09
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:23 PM
5 moms liked this
First go like this, spin around, STOP. Double-take three times. One, two, three. And...pelvic-thrust! Whoo! Whoo! Step on your right foot, don't forget it! Now it's time to bring it around town, bring it around town. Then you do this, then this, and this, then this, then that, then this and that, and then...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hn2baes
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:41 PM
2 moms liked this
Track your ovulation and have sex a day or so before. Boy sperm die faster than girl sperm so they should die before you ovulate.
Also positions that put more space between the penis and cervix are better.
This is all just random stuff I've heard. Lol I'm pretty sure its harder to have a boy though!
Good luck!
Sending pink dust your way!

At the end of next year we're hoping to try for a boy because we have two girls. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Night_Roane
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:42 PM
2 moms liked this

All I can say is: I have a little girl, and I dread to holy hell the pre-teen years.

But, if I didn't have her I would still have wanted her, so I wish you the best.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

proudmommy690
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:43 PM
no idea...but i have 3 girls and no boys lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:46 PM
This. To be honest though, I felt like this method took some of the fun out of TTC. I have 3 boys.

Quoting Hn2baes:

Track your ovulation and have sex a day or so before. Boy sperm die faster than girl sperm so they should die before you ovulate.

Also positions that put more space between the penis and cervix are better.

This is all just random stuff I've heard. Lol I'm pretty sure its harder to have a boy though!

Good luck!

Sending pink dust your way!

At the end of next year we're hoping to try for a boy because we have two girls. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marinesgirl12
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:11 PM

well i ovulated 5 days after sex and am havin a girl

staffordmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Hahahahahahah spongebob.....

Quoting mollymae09:

First go like this, spin around, STOP. Double-take three times. One, two, three. And...pelvic-thrust! Whoo! Whoo! Step on your right foot, don't forget it! Now it's time to bring it around town, bring it around town. Then you do this, then this, and this, then this, then that, then this and that, and then...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sashes
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I have three girls a boy and a little girl on the way.. I know that it's the man the determines the sex of the child. It's the x and y gene... Male sperm does die faster cause the head of male sperms are bigger then female.. I hope you do get a little girl next time around :) I wanted an other little boy so bad.. But I guess God gives you what you need.. All I know is I'll probably be bald by the time their teens, lol!! Due to me pulling it all out..
KREP
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM
The Shettles Meathod, is supposed to work for this kind of thing. Google it.

If it works let me know, I have 3 boys! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)