Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know it probably won't get read.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:33 PM
  • 46 Replies

but, i'm posting this as a way to release.

I am just sitting here crying, I seriously don't know how we are ever going to make it money wise. Every Time we get a great opportunity, we can never get it. Someone else does.. I see people that I personally know all the time that are mean and vicious and they get the jobs. Why? I got my email about not getting the job I interviewed for today, and dh got his phone call about his job today. His job offer would of changed our life. We had to spend money on a rent-a-car just to get him there (yes(for the snarky people), we tried other options before that and it just wasn't possible.)..money we didn't have.

I just don't ever see anything changing. I see people complain about having 3k a month. For us, that would be being rich.We are lucky if we see 1k a month (I doubt we do). I am however thankful for what we do have, there's others out there that are without healthy kids, a apartment, etc.

I just don't know what to do.

Please don't bash me. I see women in this group do and say things that are ridiculous in my opinion but I still offer support.

I hope one day it'll change. I am only 21 but it seems like others my age seem to have it together. I know looks are deceiving but still, it's not a comforting fact.

also, yes we have cut out everything that we could. Yes we are doing all that we can to change the situation.

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goodmama85
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Awww things will get better for y'all :( just keep positive and keep your head up :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haydensmom4610
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I don't have any advice, but *Hugs*...hope things look up for you soon <3

miller060905
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM
((hugs)) we have been there sweety. It's tough but just keep doing everything you can and believing it'll get better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRJ
It always works out.

We make just enough. I can't work & it hurts us a lot :( I'm almost to the point of forcing myself to work at the bar in town :/

Anyways, your not alone. It will work out. Have faith, stay positive, keep trying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006

It will get better! At 21 I was struggling SOOOO much, things didn't turn around until the past year. 

JMKristy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Im sure its hard to stay positive, but things will look up for you guys!!! (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krayzbabylove
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM
I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allicat09
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM
i have beem there n is still there get into couping it has helped us alot to save money on the have to have stuff im twenty three at twenty one i had no job n lived with a friend i owe him so much for everything he did for us apply at walmart they are alwyas looking for ppl ik it aint alot but it is something till u ding better n alot of nursing homes do classes u just have to sign saying u work for them for so long thats what im in the process of doing we make ab 1200 a month if that n thats cause my hubby works two jobs since i had to quit mine it was alot of hard work for us to keep our head above water it takes time but u can do it just keep working hard n u will get there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toadstoolmama
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Have you tried applying at Walmart?

My boyfriend works at the distribution center (driving a forklift) he makes good money. They trained him and he got benefits after 1 month I think. I'm sure there is a distribution center near. Or just apply at the store because they are always hiring. It may seem like a crummy job, but the benefits make it worth it. Plus you get 10% off at the store.

You'll find something just keep working at it.
krystyneh
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM
It'll get better hun *hugs* try to stay positive. My husband, our daughter and I have been living with my parents for the last 4 years because we haven't had enough money to move out. My husband would get a great trucking job just to get laid off a few months after. He just took an over the road trucking job last month and thankfully makes $450 a week after taxes and after paying for our health insurance (which is $130 a week for the entire family) but now we are paying catch up in bills. I've been employed for 1 1/2 years and still get unemployment because of how bad it is here in Vermont. I'm 25 and my husband is 28. I graduated with a lot of people that have everything that I could imagine BUT they aren't married and don't have children so I would rather have my family and daughter and just barely be able to pay all my bills then to have money to spend on whatever and whenever but not have my family and daughter. It is hard but stay positive something will comes ur guys' way soon :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)