Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother's day is coming.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:37 PM
  • 29 Replies

So mothers day is coming as you may already know. My questions are 1) what do you want? 2) what are you getting you mom?

I want a day to myself LOL

My sister and I are getting pictures taken of my moms children and grand children since she was talking about how she doesn't have any and we are getting her the purse that she's been eyeing and talking about for months.

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChancesMommy07
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't want anything. I'm not a big fan of Mothers Day. I got my mother a new grandmothers charm that she asked for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

dh is taking mommy and me pictures of dd, and he is making me another canvas like he did for valentine's day. for my mom, i'm still thinking. 

ambermarie2006
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I want a day out with my mom and sisters! We go out every year on Mothers day to the movies, out to eat, and shopping. 

lissy86
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

My mum is getting photos blown up of my sister from my wedding I have kept the photos from her since january and doesnt know why I wont show her all the pics. As for what I want a charm necklace seems like a good idea so once hubby has got it for me he doesnt have to think so hard for other occasions. or a nice family dinner. Getting MIL a nice hand cream she asks for handcream every year so we are going to find her something fancy

missretro13
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I always get my mom a hanging flower basket full of flowers. I really want a new bedding set.

missbrinleysmom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:47 PM

man I have not even thought about mothers day...lol

I think I will probably be getting an Ipad. I saw DH search history on Amazon the other day and he already has 2 (1 personal and 1 for work) so I know it was not for him. I have been saying I want one so that would be my guess of what I am getting. What I actually want? I'm really so happy with anything. Just a sweet picture from DD and our traditional breakfast in bed will suit me just well!

There are 8 kids in my family and we rotate every year with getting my mom and grandmas something. It is not my year so I really don't know. I just send a check when they tell me what I owe...lol We will send her a card and a framed Easter picture though!

TexasWife
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing and nothing. We are saving money for my husband's college.

SweetPea2004
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I don't expect anything, I really am considering just taking dd to do something really fun just the two of us. I am not sure what I will buy my mom or how much I will see her that day.

LMEMomma05
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I'd like some new shorts for the summer and a bathing suit, since at the current moment I can't fit into my size 5 anything. But honestly it doesn't matter as long as I'm with my guys!. My mon said she'd like a new pair of slippers so we'll probably get tgose for her. Not really sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyes_mama
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
dH is going to be out of town mother's day weekend till late Sunday. So I don't know what we are doing. I don't really want anything for mothers day either.

For my mom, she died 2 years ago so it's hard to shop for her, :) :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)