Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he gave me a hickey. lol

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I'm trying to practice nursing while wearing him I have an infatino carrier. I love wearing him but nursing him in it isn't working. Well I'm in the kitchen putting dishes away and he's like too far up in it to latch on so I lift my nipple up.to his mouth. I didn't realize it but he lost it out of his mouth and was sucking on the side of my breast. I have a nice size hickey on it now.

The funny part, I said out loud "you gave me a hickey" and both my girls said "what's a hickey?" Oops.

Now I gotta tell dh another man gave me a hickey. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abbeysmommy1201
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Omg that reminds me when I just had my DD I was trying to breast feed and I had massive hickeys around my nipples and my nursed asked.me if it was from her or my DD! My hubby wouldn't have touched those things with a yard stick at that point in time haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM

LOL ds has done that to me before.

JMKristy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Lol! Nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeneneRose
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:10 AM
When I breast fed my oldest in a carrier I would roll up a wash clouth and put it under mu breast to keep it raised up a bit more and he was able to stay attached better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Thanks for the advice

Quoting JeneneRose:

When I breast fed my oldest in a carrier I would roll up a wash clouth and put it under mu breast to keep it raised up a bit more and he was able to stay attached better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Lol.

sweettigeress
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:14 AM

haha

Rach0307
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Lol, DS got me a couple times like that, but he also gave me hickeys on my arm or shoulder pretty often... it was usually a good sign that he was hungry, haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Garnet_Iris11
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Hahahaha My DD gave me a nice one in the first few weeks of nursing. I had fallen asleep during a late night feeding ... serves me right! LOL 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)