Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Somebody please tell me it's okay ...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Amy
  • 12 Replies
That I leave my house a mess and just relax tonight...

I left the house at 6 am. Worked all day and got Hit, pushed, etc. Picked up at 515... Went to the grocery store got home made a lame ass dinner of pbj and fruit ... Made Dh his lunch he left for work at 730... Bath for Ds (6) both kids cried over everything tonight and then I lost it... I yelled :/ I hate it :( and then I cried and held them and apologized... I'm SOOO tired... I just want to sit on the couch watch tv and crochet and then go to sleep , but my house needs some Lovin but I just don't feel like it :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakesMom712
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Leave it til tomorrow. You deserve a lil mommy time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaZate
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Heck, my house has been left to my husband lately (which means barely anything gets done) because I messed up a ligament in my foot/ankle. I am allowed to stand on it for 1 hr total and use crutches if I have to get around other than that. Which means I can cook and wash dishes. Anything else is a no.

If my house is (mostly) okay after a little more than a week I'm sure yours will be okay for one night hun! I hope you can relax some and it gets better for you!! (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Just leave it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucasmommy503
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:41 PM
leave it for tonight you can get to it another night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyParent
by Amy on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Thanks ladies. I'm beat... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:51 PM
I promise its perfectly fine to leave it!!! Relax, you deserve to!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Go to bed mama!!! The house can wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shermy
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Our house is always a mess. FACT. The floors are vaccumed, and it is picked up, but if I were being honest, the only time our house looks good is when companhy is coming over. Otherwise, there is an ERGO strewn across our arm chair, dishes undone, shoes in the middle of the living room. Yeah. Our house is for sure lived in. 

flowermama2011
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM
My place is the same way, I'd rather be playing with kids and dog, then cleaning all the time,

Quoting Shermy:

Our house is always a mess. FACT. The floors are vaccumed, and it is picked up, but if I were being honest, the only time our house looks good is when companhy is coming over. Otherwise, there is an ERGO strewn across our arm chair, dishes undone, shoes in the middle of the living room. Yeah. Our house is for sure lived in. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:19 AM

just let it be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)