Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

My sister is being way to nice...

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM
  • 10 Replies

My sister has gone out of her way to be nice to dh, and I today. This is unusual because she goes out of her way normally to piss us off and be as rude as possible, so this leaves me with just one question. 

What the hell dose she want?   It must be something big because two day ago she made a trip to costco, and wrote her name on everything and refused to share, yet tonight she made diner for us. 

Since we have moved in in November, she has only cooked a hand full of times, and it was only for her self and her boyfriend. She has never cooked dinner for us before, she was even willing to share her chocolate muffins with us.  

by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMamma1982
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Lol that's bad when I have to wonder if something is up because ur sister is actually being nice lol...I wonder the same about my bro tho :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessistarr85
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:22 AM

I just can't figure out what she wants? 

Quoting ProudMamma1982:

Lol that's bad when I have to wonder if something is up because ur sister is actually being nice lol...I wonder the same about my bro tho :)

sheenabby09
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Something up. because I wouldn't share my chocolate muffins..ha ha.

Quoting jessistarr85:

My sister has gone out of her way to be nice to dh, and I today. This is unusual because she goes out of her way normally to piss us off and be as rude as possible, so this leaves me with just one question. 

What the hell dose she want?   It must be something big because two day ago she made a trip to costco, and wrote her name on everything and refused to share, yet tonight she made diner for us. 

Since we have moved in in November, she has only cooked a hand full of times, and it was only for her self and her boyfriend. She has never cooked dinner for us before, she was even willing to share her chocolate muffins with us.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMamma1982
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Now u gotta keep us posted when you find out :) hopefully she's just being sweet ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunbun
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:59 AM
She doesn't have rent money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TS9509
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:02 AM
I wonder what my sister wants anytime she contacts me! She never calls or texts me or our dad/stepmom unless she wants something. Our parents haven't heard from her since Christmas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amber_33184
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Omg my sister is the same way! She wants a babysitter or money or she has stolen your idenity again! Just my experience

sweettigeress
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM

hmm...yeah, she wants something.

jessistarr85
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 2:36 PM

She never helps out with any of the bills ever. My mom just lets her get away with not helping

Quoting bluebunbun:

She doesn't have rent money

jessistarr85
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM

As soon as I do find out I will post. But no she hates dh and goes out of her way to let him know. Her mission in life is to piss us off and she is always finding new ways to do it.  She is not even nice to him when she wants a ride. 

Quoting ProudMamma1982:

Now u gotta keep us posted when you find out :) hopefully she's just being sweet ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)