Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

How Was Your Day?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:19 PM
  • 1 Replies
Me and the kids woke up around 8:30 this morning. Had cereal and bananas for breakfast, took a shower while the kids watched their cartoons and finished their breakfast. Hoped to sale this swing set today but the lady that wants it doesn't have a truck. About 11 me and the kids went outside and they played while I worked on the yard. When my hubby gets home in a couple of weeks we plan on tearing down our porch (it's falling apart), putting up a small fence, and planting some flowers to make it look nice. Around 12:30 we came in for lunch and to cool down. Kids laid down for a nap around 1:00 so I used that time to do laundry and dishes. Kids got up from there nap around 4 we had snacks and learning time then about 5 we went out to play and finish working in the yard raking, pulling up weeds, and picking up trash. Came in around 7 kids washed up for supper we had fishsticks Mac and cheese and green beans. Now it's bath time then bed!!!

What did y'all do today????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Woke up. Cuddled with DS for a while. Went to the laundromat. Put clothes away. Cleaned the kitchen. Made dinner. Picked up DH's boots from the cobbler. Took DS and puppy to the park. Bathed DS. Now I'm watching tv with hubs.

It was a pretty good day. DH has an actual weekend off so I'm beyond thrilled. This hasn't happened in a year or two.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)