Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you do anything stupid to get high as a teen?

Posted by   + Show Post

Like teens these days are getting high off of household cleaners and dipping tampons in alcohol and putting them in their butts to get drunk faster.

When I was a teen huffing duster was popular, but I wasn't ever stupid enough to do it! The only thing I really did as a teen was smoke pot every now and then. lol

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
Baby8901
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Lol yea. I loved being a teen and I hope that when ds gets older he'll be able to talk to me.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

that made me LOL. 

My dad was a preacher. I did tons of stupid shit. We would huff hair spray and other shit. Teens seem to think they are so smart and brave. haha

Quoting Baby8901:

Lol I was stupidly brave as a teen! I used to put fabric sheets in a toilet paper tube and smoke pot in my room. My dad is a drug and alcohol counselor.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

yeah it wasnt funny then but it is now. I didnt know how i was going to explain to my folks what happened. My chin was busted open and my forhead looked like someone beat the crap out of me. It was very bruised and swollen. I looked like i had gotten my ass whooped. LOL

I never did it where my folks could hear me. lol

Quoting Baby8901:

Lol... Sorry, that's probably not funny.

My friend and I would go to the park and do it in the tunnel, we'd get so messed up!

I'd move my arm and like 5 minutes later, she'd ask me when I moved my arm. Lol

I started doing it at my house in my room and my mom kept asking what the sound was. I told her I was messing with my radio. Lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

I use to do air dusters. I passed out once and busted my chin open.

Quoting Baby8901:

Air dusters....

ALL THE TIME!!!

Also pills... Any and all kinds. I took over 600 to school and got caught...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMR320
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Quoting sugarmama82:

No. We got high the old-fashioned way.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Nope, I never even saw the need or wanted to get high the old fashioned way!

IMO, pot and other drugs are for losers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
datssumsheet
by Sarah on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Quoting MommieSDW:

Smoke weed lol, through an apple aa pepsi can.

oranges were good to use....lol

nikki32230
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:45 PM
I mostly just smoked pot... A lot of it, but I do remember this one time I huffed the stuff out of the air conditioner with a friend once... Only once evidently that stuff is super dangerous lol go figure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:48 PM
We used EVERYTHING! Fruit! Cans, bottles, a flash light! A HIGHLIGHTER! Lol! We were *so cool* lol!

Quoting datssumsheet:

Quoting MommieSDW:

Smoke weed lol, through an apple aa pepsi can.

oranges were good to use....lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Yup me too

Quoting MommyRJ:

Nope. Just good old fashioned mj :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:49 PM
I hated being a teen. But unlike my folks ill be a lot more open with Kid. You couldnt talk to my parents about anything. Even now at 23 i cant talk to my folks.

Quoting Baby8901:

Lol yea. I loved being a teen and I hope that when ds gets older he'll be able to talk to me.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

that made me LOL. 

My dad was a preacher. I did tons of stupid shit. We would huff hair spray and other shit. Teens seem to think they are so smart and brave. haha

Quoting Baby8901:

Lol I was stupidly brave as a teen! I used to put fabric sheets in a toilet paper tube and smoke pot in my room. My dad is a drug and alcohol counselor.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

yeah it wasnt funny then but it is now. I didnt know how i was going to explain to my folks what happened. My chin was busted open and my forhead looked like someone beat the crap out of me. It was very bruised and swollen. I looked like i had gotten my ass whooped. LOL

Quoting Baby8901:

My friend and I would go to the park and do it in the tunnel, we'd get so messed up!

I started doing it at my house in my room and my mom kept asking what the sound was. I told her I was messing with my radio. Lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Baby8901:

Air dusters....

ALL THE TIME!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl2810
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Not anything *strange* persay, just a lot a lot a lot of weed, pills, coke, shrooms, liquor that stuff... I was considered "the shit" by my older boyfriend at the time and his friends cause I could roll a blunt with all the windows down in a car riding down the freeway! Lol! AND it looked good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:54 PM
My parents weren't open at all, except about sex. :-/ as in my mom bought the movie American Pie and we all watched it as a family, I was 12.
I hope I'm open tho, honestly by then I'll probably be smoking pot again, I'm cherokee and its a normal thing (on my real dads side).

Quoting mstkn.identity:

I hated being a teen. But unlike my folks ill be a lot more open with Kid. You couldnt talk to my parents about anything. Even now at 23 i cant talk to my folks.

Quoting Baby8901:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

that made me LOL. 

Quoting Baby8901:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Baby8901:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Quoting Baby8901:

Air dusters....

ALL THE TIME!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)