Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Did you do anything stupid to get high as a teen?

Posted by   + Show Post

Like teens these days are getting high off of household cleaners and dipping tampons in alcohol and putting them in their butts to get drunk faster.

When I was a teen huffing duster was popular, but I wasn't ever stupid enough to do it! The only thing I really did as a teen was smoke pot every now and then. lol

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Replies (61-70):
MistyMoo
by Amber on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:32 PM
When I was like 14 we, my niece and I, took cold and flu medication for the Dextromethorphan (I think), it's a cough suppressant... Yup.. That's about all. Did it once that was enough. Other than that I just tried the usual Sylvia and weed.. Don't do any of it any more though.. Wouldn't have time even if I wanted to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Yea my parents are...odd... To say the least! Lol
It's been 9ish months since I smoked, I miss it dearly lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

I dont recall my parents ever talkin bout sex. They never discussed anything.

Haha....pot havent smoked it in yrs.

Quoting Baby8901:

My parents weren't open at all, except about sex. :-/ as in my mom bought the movie American Pie and we all watched it as a family, I was 12.

I hope I'm open tho, honestly by then I'll probably be smoking pot again, I'm cherokee and its a normal thing (on my real dads side).

Quoting mstkn.identity:

I hated being a teen. But unlike my folks ill be a lot more open with Kid. You couldnt talk to my parents about anything. Even now at 23 i cant talk to my folks.

Quoting Baby8901:

Lol yea. I loved being a teen and I hope that when ds gets older he'll be able to talk to me.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

that made me LOL. 

My dad was a preacher. I did tons of stupid shit. We would huff hair spray and other shit. Teens seem to think they are so smart and brave. haha

Quoting Baby8901:

Lol I was stupidly brave as a teen! I used to put fabric sheets in a toilet paper tube and smoke pot in my room. My dad is a drug and alcohol counselor.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

yeah it wasnt funny then but it is now. I didnt know how i was going to explain to my folks what happened. My chin was busted open and my forhead looked like someone beat the crap out of me. It was very bruised and swollen. I looked like i had gotten my ass whooped. LOL

I never did it where my folks could hear me. lol

Quoting Baby8901:

Lol... Sorry, that's probably not funny.

My friend and I would go to the park and do it in the tunnel, we'd get so messed up!

I'd move my arm and like 5 minutes later, she'd ask me when I moved my arm. Lol

I started doing it at my house in my room and my mom kept asking what the sound was. I told her I was messing with my radio. Lol

Quoting mstkn.identity:

I use to do air dusters. I passed out once and busted my chin open.

Quoting Baby8901:

Air dusters....

ALL THE TIME!!!

Also pills... Any and all kinds. I took over 600 to school and got caught...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM

nah i stuck the the regular drugs. if i wanted to drink i drank, smoke pot i did, drop acid etc... but i wouldnt touch household cleaners and crap or shove anything up my anus to feel the effects of something faster.

Zacksmama82411
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:54 PM
i did this in 8th grade... also my sisters were talkimng about smoking trees when i was in the 5th grade, so my friends and i broke off twigs from trees and literally smoked trees LOL how dumb is that? then 7th grade i started smoking pot

Quoting kjfamily:

We took a bunch of no doze because we heard you would get high. We were sick as hell!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:55 PM

its been 4 yrs for me. I miss it sometimes especially when i just want to relax, but doubt i would do it now days. I try to stick with legal relaxations. I just wish pot was freakin legal. lol

Quoting Baby8901:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Baby8901
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Me, too! That's the only drawback. :-/

Quoting mstkn.identity:

its been 4 yrs for me. I miss it sometimes especially when i just want to relax, but doubt i would do it now days. I try to stick with legal relaxations. I just wish pot was freakin legal. lol

Quoting Baby8901:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ma2b08
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I never want to lose control of my body/mind. Thats why I have NEVER been under the influence of any drug stronger than Tylenol. Not even in labor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms.sophsmom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Never
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM
no, i was always too scared to die.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayteebug93
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Yep.

Quoting MommyRJ:

Nope. Just good old fashioned mj :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)