Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

16 & Pregnant...

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:49 AM
  • 12 Replies
Anyone watch tonights episode? This girls mother is ridiculous! Not letting the baby's father in her house and not liking him strictly because he is a different race! (She's African American and he's white.) Seriously, that's not going to be a healthy situation for that child to grow up in! Why do people have to still be so damn racist? Grrr sorry, needed to vent!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MSmama_x3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I watched. It was outright ridiculous and I think the nice moves made my her mom are a setup.
Heck, the girl's mama should be GLAD the boy who impregnated her teenage daughter WANTED to step up! I think he backed off in the end because he simply wasn't comfortable & who could blame him. Did you see her brothers try to chase him down?! Geez!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ayla91
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Yes! I felt so bad for that girl! Her mom was such a bitch in the begining. Then by the end I was really mad at the BD! That poor girl just wanted everyone to be happy and for Chase to have his family there. Im so glad my situation wasn't like that.

I got really mad when the mom made the comment "I get to decide if they give you any pain meds while your in labor! I have to sign off on all of that stuff!" Really?! And "There wont be an shackin in my house!" I think that ships done sailed....

I am excited to see next weeks.

layawatling
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Every episode from the season has pretty much been ridiculous. I can't believe his is how people act in real life. Just when I think I have seen it all on that show the next episode blows the previous one out of the water lol.
heavenly1462
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:58 AM
I haven't finished the episode yet. I'm at the part where her mom threw her a baby shower. But i think she's a control freak and ridiculous!

Quoting MSmama_x3:

I watched. It was outright ridiculous and I think the nice moves made my her mom are a setup.

Heck, the girl's mama should be GLAD the boy who impregnated her teenage daughter WANTED to step up! I think he backed off in the end because he simply wasn't comfortable & who could blame him. Did you see her brothers try to chase him down?! Geez!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I'm still in the middle of the episode. But ya that's effing ridiculous she thinks she can control if she gets pain meds! Eff that! If my mom would have said I couldn't have an epi, I would probably have punched her! This woman's nuts!

Quoting ayla91:

Yes! I felt so bad for that girl! Her mom was such a bitch in the begining. Then by the end I was really mad at the BD! That poor girl just wanted everyone to be happy and for Chase to have his family there. Im so glad my situation wasn't like that.

I got really mad when the mom made the comment "I get to decide if they give you any pain meds while your in labor! I have to sign off on all of that stuff!" Really?! And "There wont be an shackin in my house!" I think that ships done sailed....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM
I agree. I have been appalled by every show this season so far!

Quoting layawatling:

Every episode from the season has pretty much been ridiculous. I can't believe his is how people act in real life. Just when I think I have seen it all on that show the next episode blows the previous one out of the water lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MSmama_x3
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh man next weeks looks even more wacky!! Lol

Quoting ayla91:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:01 AM

couldn't have said it better myself.

Quoting MSmama_x3:

CafeMom Tickers

Owner of Seattle Tattoo Momma's                          http://www.cafemom.com/group/109919/

TexasWife
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Holy moses that was bad.

loveabi
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:28 AM
The next episode looks even more crazy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)