Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Childish. :-/

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM
  • 0 Replies
I won a free spa and facial day for me and 6 people from Mary Kay. I didn't have 6 people so I put it on Facebook and automatically got the 4 people I needed, I already had 2.
Ok so my brother was hospitalized night before last and they didn't know if it was his heart, a blood clot in his lung or his gallbladder. His wife called me and my sister, T, but never called my sister, K.
My mom didn't know he was admitted because she doesn't have a phone. She knew he was in the er but nothing else and I didn't have the gas to go tell her, plus I had my nephew.
So last night, my brothers mil gets on fb bashing my family (my mom and sister K) for "not rallying behind" my brother. BS!! My sister K lives 2 hours away and made the trip even though no one called her! ( I did, so did our sister but sil never did)
Anyways, I had invited K, sil, her mom, my mom, K's friend (my friend from hs), my mom and my friend B.
K says "I'm not going if bubbas mil goes".
So I tell sil that it's only for me and 5, so 6 total so her mom can't go, by process of elimination.
Now she doesn't want to go because of my sister!
GROW UP!!!!!! I hate this family feud crap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)