• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i had a heart attack yesterday. :( scariest mom moment ever!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 64 Replies
So DH was outside working on the privacy fence and the neighbor kids came over to play with the dog so DD wanted to go outside. They were all playing having fun while DH was working. I made them some iced tea and brought it out and called them over, in that one second where everyone turns to me because I called, DD runs and falls into a 2 and a half foot hole that DH had just dug. All I see in my head is the horror movies of kids getting stuck in holes for days! I think I had a heart attack, everyone, and I mean everyone runs over to her, the kids, I, DH and even the dog, as she sticks out her head with the biggest smile and goes "HI!!!" And I literally had to sit down cause I was shaking so bad... that was one of the scariest moments for me.

What happened to you guys that was scary?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugarmama82
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:07 PM

oh man...glad you're all okay!

I've been feeling awful panic-attacky today for no flippin reason....it sucks so bad.

steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Oh my.. I remember when I was in high school, my dad was outside mowing the yard and all of a sudden, my mom is screaming like a crazy person.. I go outside to see my dad in a hole in the yard.. He had fallen in a cave that we had no idea about.. The city eventually came and pouted gravel in it..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Holes are scary... I hate them.

Quoting steffielou_who:

Oh my.. I remember when I was in high school, my dad was outside mowing the yard and all of a sudden, my mom is screaming like a crazy person.. I go outside to see my dad in a hole in the yard.. He had fallen in a cave that we had no idea about.. The city eventually came and pouted gravel in it..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Me too.. I have been shaking so bad and not feeling like I can walk because my legs are shaking.. And it's not the coffee.. I only had one glass..

Quoting sugarmama82:

I've been feeling awful panic-attacky today for no flippin reason....it sucks so bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Aw I hope you feel better soon..

Quoting sugarmama82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugarmama82
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Thanks honey......

Steffie, you gotta hang in there too sweetie! Are your limbs numb yet? I'm getting there....last time wound up in the ER. fml

sugarmama82
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:12 PM

shake it off.......shake it off.........

dietsunkist
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Scary!! I woke up this morning to find dd (almost 6 months) face down on her tummy in her bed (nex to our bed)... I panicked! She was breathing though, thank God. Idk why she sleeps like that, even when I put her on her back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Dd still does that, I get up all the time to check on her, its so scary.

Quoting dietsunkist:

Scary!! I woke up this morning to find dd (almost 6 months) face down on her tummy in her bed (nex to our bed)... I panicked! She was breathing though, thank God. Idk why she sleeps like that, even when I put her on her back!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allsolittle
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Oh man, me too!!! Itsucks.

Quoting sugarmama82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)