Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is absolutely UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! I Would Go MENTAL!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM
  • 10 Replies

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/stuart-chaifetz-secretly-tapes-autistic-son-school-discovers-220500111.html

I made a clicky link to this article I just read about a little autistic boy who was being visiously verbally bullied not by other children in his class but BY HIS OWN TEACHERS AND AIDES!!!! I became so infuriated by the time I finished reading. I cannont even begin to fathom how these people who are supposed to be the ones protecting children from bullies, are the bullies themselves. How can they even call themselves teachers or teacher's aides?!

What really gets my fucking goat is that only one aide was fired, another was re-assigne and the teacher got to keep her job but was re-assigned. They say it might have been because or tenure or some shit but I say FUCK THAT! What she did was so disgustingly wrong and she does NOT deserve to call herself a teacher.

OMG I am so fucking livid right now. I really don't know how that boys father didn't completely lose it on those bitches. I would have!

He totally has my respect though. He knew something wasn't right and he found a way to get answers.

Ugh...It's only 1:13 and I need a stiff drink!

angry

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyTsunade81
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Bump!

LadyTsunade81
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM
I read that earlier today. smh those women need to be fired. all of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyTsunade81
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Quoting mrscass0416:

I read that earlier today. smh those women need to be fired. all of them.

I think they deserve alot more than just losing their jobs but that's just my opinion. Stuff like this really irks me to no end.

LadyTsunade81
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Bump~

LadyTsunade81
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomsMama07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:38 PM
I just saw that on the news!! How could they call a little boy a bastard?! That poor boy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treasure1212
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Omg I couldn't even finish it . I would be flying off the handle and expecting all those teachers and aides outta that school . And I would have expected something for the stress the family was put under
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby_Avas_Momma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I signed the petition that was started to get that teacher fired. I'd seriously be in jail if someone ever did anything to my child :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nerdymom28
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Those bitches should never be allowed to teach children again...anywhere...ever. What a horrible story :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)