Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a crappy day.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:22 PM
  • 12 Replies
Still in a horrible place. Gotta find a place to live and a job asap.

BD still hates me and is sleeping on the couch. I'm effin horny but I dnt want anyone but him :( he acts like I dnt exist and its killing me.

Monday I jammed a book cover under my toenail by accident, its really tender. Today I shut my finger in the screen door and it stinging pretty good. This morning I burned my forehead while I flatironed. I also burned my ear with a hot piece of hair.

I'm not eating much. Ate half of lunch and probably won't eat again today. I've lost like ten lbs in a week- NOT good.

I'm hardly sleeping. 2-5 hrs every 2 days. I'm beat.

I finally went to start seeing a therapist for my depression. Had an intake today meet her tomorrow.. I'm so nervous. But kinda excited to see of meds will help me out. While I was there I think this guy was hitting on me. I know him, he's good looking, much older I'm just not up for it yet. (My mom worked at the place for a few years just to clarify. The guys an employee not a crazy lol and I'm pretty comfortable there) .. what else...

Ugh went shopping after my intake and a sleazeball ex co-worker was there. When he hugs me he always makes a point to graze my back and try for my ass. I wanted to sneer and punch him, just dnt have the strength. All I want is BD to hug me tight and mean it.

I'm feeling so lost and hurt- physically and mentally. I just wanna lay around and cry. I drive and cry, shower and cry... I can't even listen to the radio cause every song reminds me of SO. even new songs.. 5 years with someone kinda makes ur whole life about them :( I feel like I have to let go I just dunno when and how I will. I'm not ready yet. Life is NOT going the way I want it. :(((( boo fucking hoo ... thanks for reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry. I hope it gets better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaLub
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Change your focus. Don't allow yourself to constantly think of what is wrong or what you are missing. Focus on what you can control. Think of what you will do different to improve your life. Think about things that you are good at and how you can develop those talents. I know its hard right now but you have to find the strength in yourself to not just move forward but to thrive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
riverbabe
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh sweets, i'm sorry. I wish I was there so I could cook up some comfort food and give you a hug.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoxyJI
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

It is probably VERY hard to let go of someone who is RIGHT there all the time.

::hugs::

I hope it all gets better.

TempestRayne
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

You clearly need a day out. turn off everything and just chill.

ms.sophsmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Taco bell drive thru ATM :/ nt even feeling it

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Oh sweets, i'm sorry. I wish I was there so I could cook up some comfort food and give you a hug.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sherner
by Shire...Baggins on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Hugs :(

kjfamily
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Agh when it rains it pours. You need to act happy and confident and show your ex that you don't need him and make him think you are moving on. Sometimes they need to see what they are missing kwim . Get your hair done and a new outfit ; that always makes me feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I am so sorry. Maybe hang out with cutie. Not in a dating way but it would probably be good to have a friend to take you out and get your mind off the idiot in the bedroom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)